Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are there any girls who receive watersports?  (Read 2215 times)

Offline FBIAgent

Thread title. Curiosity  :lol:

Saw a previous thread that some at HoD do it but was wondering if that was more of giving than taking

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hello, im guessing you after a recommendation rather than 'how do you fine someone?' - as obviously a search on the other site with the service selected and by number of ratings will turn out a lot of names.

I can vouch for 'Pissing Queen'  :dancegirl: who still works out of Barking by the looks of it:

External Link/Members Only

(im new to posting, hope I have linked in the right manner?)

This looks like she has had to start a new profile, as she had massive feedback at one point.

Havent seen her in probably 4 years but she was nice natured and genuinely into it with few limits with the ws. It was a house as well which was a nice touch.

I did take a look and see her prices are much more hiked than when I went:

"15 mins = £80, 30 mins = £120.00"

'yes £20 for watersport and swallowing' (watersports)

Probably why I havent been back, thats too much, on the plus side her swallow ws service was extra even back then but I do remember she never charged me the upgrade

Best of luck
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:47:57 pm by pepsicolaboy »

livedangerous

Here's a watersports enthusiast: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I let loose a torrent of piss in her mouth and she lapped it up.

Also AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She genuinely loves being pissed on.

Obviously make sure you're well hydrated - if it's yellow, they may well turn away.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Here's a watersports enthusiast: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I let loose a torrent of piss in her mouth and she lapped it up.

Also AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She genuinely loves being pissed on.

Obviously make sure you're well hydrated - if it's yellow, they may well turn away.

For reference:

Blonde Verity: is minimum 1 hour  - £250.00, not sure if any extra on top, I could have sworn her profile had Anal on it before :unknown:

Littleblue-star:

30 min - £140.00
1 hour - £220.00
'How much is an hour with deepthroat submissive and watersports   A. My light kink extra is 270GBP an hour.'

Id expect them to iron my clothes, hoover and change my bed for that kinda money  :unknown:

livedangerous

For reference:

Blonde Verity: is minimum 1 hour  - £250.00, not sure if any extra on top, I could have sworn her profile had Anal on it before :unknown:

Littleblue-star:

30 min - £140.00
1 hour - £220.00
'How much is an hour with deepthroat submissive and watersports   A. My light kink extra is 270GBP an hour.'

Id expect them to iron my clothes, hoover and change my bed for that kinda money  :unknown:

I never said they were cheap... just that they both are happy to let a guy piss in their mouths :)
LBS has a crazy price structure, but I can tell you that Verity wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass (but LBS did)

Offline pepsicolaboy

I never said they were cheap... just that they both are happy to let a guy piss in their mouths :)
LBS has a crazy price structure, but I can tell you that Verity wouldn't let me fuck her in the ass (but LBS did)

I know you didnt my friend, I just felt like commenting generally  :)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Estelle at Maxes willingly..

Jesus that looks beyond photoshopped...how old did she appear to you on meeting?

Offline Mid1001

Jesus that looks beyond photoshopped...how old did she appear to you on meeting?

Yes, heavily. She's on the top side of 40s, with fake tits, flat stomach and not much of an ass, but as my review said, she makes up for it in attitude and filth...

Willingly drinks… or…what?

She didn't drink mine but I didn't ask...