Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Cute Amber - Canary Wharf  (Read 4525 times)

lcrowley

External Link/Members Only

This girl has had several mixed reviews and several profiles.  Above is the link to her latest one.

I have seen her twice now.  Once in some random place in Dunstable and more recently in a modern flat near Canary Wharf in the Docklands.  She is defo the girl in the photo and IMO is seriously fucking hot.  If you like 19 year old, slim, busty, sexy blondes then this is your dream come true. Her body is a strong 10/10.

She works in the same flat as another girl, think it was Cindy Hot.  I am keen to have a duo with them both at some point as they have a good vibe together. 

Her performance does not quite match her looks, but I still had a great time.  She is very young and her English is a bit limited but this and her technique should improve as she gets more used to her line of work.

I am not sure why she has had such mixed reviews on here.  She told me that several punters have caused trouble and also that some have been unhygienic and have refused showers.  I think if you put in the effort to have a wash and shave then you will be rewarded.  For my part, I had light kissing, OWO and unloaded twice in the hour. 

For me Canary Wharf is a pain to get to but I will be back as soon as I can.

Online dusty99

Hi mate. Thanks for the review. She looks fit. I'm assuming that her titties are fake. Am I right?

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only

This girl has had several mixed reviews and several profiles.  Above is the link to her latest one.

I am not sure why she has had such mixed reviews on here.  She told me that several punters have caused trouble and also that some have been unhygienic and have refused showers.  I think if you put in the effort to have a wash and shave then you will be rewarded.  For my part, I had light kissing, OWO and unloaded twice in the hour. 

For me Canary Wharf is a pain to get to but I will be back as soon as I can.

It's simple. When the booking goes through and she gives what she advertises then she gets a positive review, although with her distant/passive body language I can see why at her new price some might now give her a neutral. When a booking is arranged you go there and she doesn't answer the phone then she gets a negative.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:57:10 am by InstaPunt »

Online LLPunting

Hi mate. Thanks for the review. She looks fit. I'm assuming that her titties are fake. Am I right?

Read her profile...

The photos support the claim that she's enhanced.  Natural boobs do not sit like that in a booster bra.

lcrowley

Lovely big plastic tits - perfect in every way

Offline xSponge142

If she claims about client has got hygiene problem
Then I dont know what to say cause when I saw her , she didn't offer me shower at all , just ask me " are you clean ? " which luckily I always have shower and make sure I am shaven completely. I think due to she got a few mixed up reviews and business has not been well since she may has change her Attitued towards work. She strongly has got a body to die for but she was not a good experience to me , I am glad that you have had a good one . Hope she will Carry on good service like this for all punters out there .

Happy punting  :P

Offline ss100

Hopefully she sticks around in London to 5th September :)))

Offline PilotMan

Yeah, I think the comment about unclean punters is bullshit. On my first punt no shower was offered and she told me she had no towels. I took a piss as soon as I arrived, then she asks me are you clean?

On the second punt I insisted by text before hand that fresh towels were available - which they were.

Hopefully they realise now that giving great service leads to satisfied customers and therefore more customers. Hopefully she won't also work out the principles of the free market economy; supply and demand = .....   :lol: :lol:

Offline alpharius

Got to love Hungarians, always get their fake tits super young

Alpharius  :music:

despacito33

Anyone has seen Amber in last two week. I think she's gone.

Offline r0ckstar

Been trying to reach her too but no luck.

FlyingBreadMan

New contact details in off topic section...have you looked in there?

mrhappypants

A link would be helpful.

Offline The_Don

6 posts in 4 years of membership.

You must be so busy punting, that it hard to share.

Offline agcnospam

FBM please add a link I've searched the forum with no success. Cheers

FlyingBreadMan

FBM please add a link I've searched the forum with no success. Cheers

I lied. There ain't no link.

Off topic is off limits to lurkers and leeches.

Offline agcnospam

I lied. There ain't no link.

Off topic is off limits to lurkers and leeches.

Seems a bit pointless then, why not just ignore the guy? I'm not sure deliberately misleading posts are the right response. And I know you're an active and positive contributor to the forum, but I think lying is inappropriate.

FlyingBreadMan

Seems a bit pointless then, why not just ignore the guy? I'm not sure deliberately misleading posts are the right response. And I know you're an active and positive contributor to the forum, but I think lying is inappropriate.

OK, I apologise.

Offline agcnospam

OK, I apologise.

I appreciate this. It's frustrating to put the time and effort into reviews etc (as you have clearly done) and see others simply leech off the back of it.

Hopefully Miss Cute Amber will reappear soon and let us check out those tanlines once more.

InstaPunt

It was a funny response, if you ended up scrawling through the “off topic” section to find it just have a laugh.

Pretty sure these inquiries  mean the girls are returning soon. Despacito made a questionable review on Cindy also on that review two user names Ellie2015 and Ashley commented.... wonder who they are
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:28:05 pm by InstaPunt »

FlyingBreadMan

It was a funny response, if you ended up scrawling through the “off topic” section to find it just have a laugh.

Pretty sure these inquiries  mean the girls are returning soon. Despacito made a questionable review on Cindy also on that review two user names Ellie2015 and Ashley commented.... wonder who they are

I feel like I laid an obvious landmine for a noob...and established members of the the special forces tripped it...

Offline r0ckstar

6 posts in 4 years of membership.

You must be so busy punting, that it hard to share.

Yup.

despacito33

Hi all punters. I can not reach Amber or Cindy eather on AW. If anyone know new link I appreciate to let us know.happy punter.