Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel No 5 - Loughbourgh  (Read 8015 times)

Offline Coops72

External Link/Members Only

I have been waiting a fair while to see Chanel again to write this review and thanks to CharlieHutton for the title!

Took place at CC’s VIP apt today - 30 mins £80.

Usual easy comm’s to set up a last minute meet. I have missed previous appointments due to Work, COVID and all sorts and nearly missed today thanks to a bad smash on the A6. Made it in time and glad I did.

Todays meet with Chanel was my 5th visit to her hence the title and went along my usual strategy. Oral on me followed by RO then more on me before a variety of positions. I like to finish with some oral and then spray over her boobs but she took me by surprise today with the final oral being so good that I finished in her mouth - she isn’t a swallower but that makes no odds. Managed to get her to cum twice and I don’t think she was faking as she has a tell.

As I have said before, she has a great voluptuous body and appetite for sex matched only by her personality which is top drawer.

Another great meet and would continue to thoroughly recommend her.

Offline hunkybc

Nice review.
What's the difference between the VIP and normal room?

Offline Coops72

Off site and a bigger bed. Saves going to the parlour.

Offline hunkybc

Okay cool thanks for confirming. The price points are quite attractive  :dance:

Offline Coops72

Okay cool thanks for confirming. The price points are quite attractive  :dance:

They have a few good girls there. Chanel and Eva are my personal favourites TBF. Hats yo choose between the 2 Both give great head. Eva can go full deep and Chanel not far behind!

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

They have a few good girls there. Chanel and Eva are my personal favourites TBF. Hats yo choose between the 2 Both give great head. Eva can go full deep and Chanel not far behind!
I agree on all counts Coops. They are both great, despite totally different personalities, looks and bodies. Just goes to show it's about their attitude as much as anything.
My 2 all-time favourites for FS.

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

I have been waiting a fair while to see Chanel again to write this review and thanks to CharlieHutton for the title!

:hi:

Good to hear she's still tickling your fancy, Coops. Each time I've seen her she's ended up glistening with sweat, and it sounds as if she's still putting everything into it.

Offline Coops72

:hi:

Good to hear she's still tickling your fancy, Coops. Each time I've seen her she's ended up glistening with sweat, and it sounds as if she's still putting everything into it.
My RP, I like to leave her needing a shower. She gives it everything!

Offline bobby_dizzler

Her pics are stil up, but I haven't seen Chanel on the Rota for a couple of weeks now. Hope it's just a holiday she's on.

Offline Dipper

Interesting that some parlours  are now linking UKP reviews on their web page.

Is this a new development ?

Offline bobby_dizzler

They were on there before I first saw her, so a while I think.

Offline Dipper

They were on there before I first saw her, so a while I think.

A UKP positive review  must be seen as an industry gold standard then.  :D

Maybe they should pay US? :lol:

Offline Coops72

Her pics are stil up, but I haven't seen Chanel on the Rota for a couple of weeks now. Hope it's just a holiday she's on.
I asked last week. Back this week apparently but Eva has gone for good which is a shame!! They are  2 of the best I have ever seen.

Offline Coops72

They have been adding them for a while. I reviewed Chanel in her first week or so and it was straight on.

Offline Coops72

Visited Chanel again on Friday. Usual routine as the previous 5 and every bit as good. Welcomed me in and then got down to business.

Not worth a new review as the last one was only a few weeks ago but thought I would add this to show she is still top notch. Now Eva has left, she will benefit from me sharing in the past!