Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex (FBSM) @ Elements - Earl's Court  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I was at a loose end late last year so wandered into Elements to see what Lady Luck would deal me that day. I'd not been there for a while and was surprised to see a fella at the front desk but it's part of the visible "management change" to address licensing issues (see below). I asked him who was free and chose Alex. I'd had some good times with her in the past and wondered if she still delivered.

Elements been in the news of late
External Link/Members Only
The usual, regular drama about the council putting up a show in clamping down on nefarious activities. One of the problems is that the chinese/oriental girls are too forthcoming with their services and get easily busted. If you see Alex for the first time, you will need to be proactive and ask her for anything off menu. Apparently the "proprietor/management" has changed to address the licence issue, but the real "owner" is still in control.

Comms
N/a

Quiet side street, a few minutes walk from Earl's Court tube.

The girl
I always thought Alex was attractive (not a babe, though) with long dark hair and big blue eyes. She's short, thickset with curves and lovely full tits (D+ territory). Sadly time waits for no-one and she's gotten really quite fat. She's 30s by now I'd guess. She's friendly, chatty and doesn't take any shit. Been there years.

The service
Early on, whilst she was kneading my back (she gives a good therapeutic massage), I checked she still did B2B. She got naked and we covered a reasonable amount of ground at a relaxed pace, but I never really got into it. No CC swipes or ball play, full body B2B (both sides), sucked her tits, some fingering (she stopped me putting a second one in), blowing in the ear, light lip kissing. HJ was pleasant, slow paced but not amazing. Past sessions have been more erotic; this was quite mechanical. Had a shower both before and afterwards.

£45/hr +£60 for B2B.

Rating
It ticked the bare minimum I was looking for but didn't get close to past heights. Unlikely I'll see again.

Offline winkywanky

Do you think she's been made a little uneasy by the recent attention the place has got?

And do you mind me asking, had you ever had more than a HJ from her previously?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you think she's been made a little uneasy by the recent attention the place has got?

And do you mind me asking, had you ever had more than a HJ from her previously?

Not really. I get the impression she always errs on the side of caution anyway. She's a seasoned veteran there (the place has been busted a few times in the past; even raided I think) so she's pretty switched on.
No, nothing more than HJ. She's teased about a blowie in the past (getting her lips close to the tip saying she's going to suck my cock sometime - yeah yeah whatever to get me to return) but some guy on here said he'd got one. I actually came prepared with a condom this time in case there was a point in proceedings when I wanted to see if she would, but never got close. I suspect it would have been wasted money. She'll happily finger your ass if that floats your boat and I doubt she fucks but who knows. Mileage can vary so much in this game.