Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello guys! I am Viki New girl in the town call me baby ++ AVOID ++  (Read 5491 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone no. 07760364712

SILLY ME ..!! I could slap myself me bloody eejit  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I have been considering whether to visit a woman here, so I called Viki, new profile, from Hungary, she works from a family home in LU2, decent residential area instead of the well-known addresses for poor service.

Arranged an appointment by phone, 40 quid for 30 minutes, postcode comes promptly LU2 as already said. The house is neat, access to the first floor by an outside staircase.

The drama . The woman is the woman in the pictures but 10 years older and at least 1 to 2 stone heavier ... In me everything said: ruuuun

But I handed over the 40 quid, and suddenly her smile was gone too, listlessly took she off her bra, OWO changed to OW, although OWO was confirmed beforehand . Listless BJ with a lot of teeth work, listless doggy, switched to cowgirl what was listless as well, constant question whether I'm finished now.
enthusiasm like a rubber doll .. I could not continue to fuck this listless woman and asked if I can cum on her tits. At first she said no, but then yes, because she wanted to get rid of me. So rubber down and came over her tits. She immediately jumped up and tossed me some wet wipes over, grabbed her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. I had enough and got dressed, when she came from the bathroom, I told her that I was dissatisfied, but she didn't care, suddenly she no longer understood English and only swore in Hungarian.

....after 20 minutes I was outside again

I will write now 100 times AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON AVOID LUTON .....----......AVOID LUTON

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 10:30:35 pm by 20jay »

Offline Hackneylad1

Christ am surprised you went after looking at that photo, then you say older and heavier. Yuck.

Offline 20jay

By the way, there is no reason to get upset about women's like lists when it comes to bareback or whatever. They don't do anything of what they tick, not GFE, not OWO ... nothing

Because they don't care what they are ticking, not because they not understand. Just quick money, they give a shit on "Regular customers", they don't want Regular customers. Only quick, easy money, when the message about their shit service gets around they move on, new phone number, new town ....like locusts and leave scorched earth , bad for the handful of honest women. :dash:

Offline 20jay

Christ am surprised you went after looking at that photo, then you say older and heavier. Yuck.

I'm not proud of it ... :dash: :dash:

Offline Avg_Joe

lets have the phone number in case she switches profiles (which will happen eventually with VS) so it's searchable

07760364712 / +447760364712
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:14:23 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 20jay

lets have the phone number in case she switches profiles (which will happen eventually with VS) so it's searchable

07760364712 / +447760364712

:thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I can see what you did there, in every way she was listless (I counted five), including not adhering to her Likes list.

Online RAJEC

She used to advertise in London. Think I may have seen her pre Uk punting days - run of the mill at best

Offline bender999

At the cheaper end of the market  price is often a good guide to quality.

Online RAJEC

At the cheaper end of the market  price is often a good guide to quality.

Wholly disagree. Price is no indicator or guarantee of good service or quality.

Offline bender999

Disagree all you like. The laws of supply and demand apply to WG's as to all trade. If Viki was in high demand she wouldn't be charging rock bottom prices.

Online RAJEC

Disagree all you like. The laws of supply and demand apply to WG's as to all trade. If Viki was in high demand she wouldn't be charging rock bottom prices.

Flawed logic bud.

Offline bender999

Dont think so. If this was a beautiful 20 year old British girl with great figure offering all this WG is offering she would be charging a lot more than £60 an hour. If there is such a girl offering her services for £60 an hour please put the link on here. Viki is an unattractive sullen over-weight and middle-aged woman who can only get business by offering her services cheaply.

Online RAJEC

Dont think so. If this was a beautiful 20 year old British girl with great figure offering all this WG is offering she would be charging a lot more than £60 an hour. If there is such a girl offering her services for £60 an hour please put the link on here. Viki is an unattractive sullen over-weight and middle-aged woman who can only get business by offering her services cheaply.

There’s plenty of positive reviews for wg’s that charge £40/30 on here. You’d do well to not find them.

Granted a 20 year old British girl can command a higher rate, but it’s not a guarantee that her service is better than a Hungarian charging £60ph. There’s plenty of fit but shit service providing Brits on aw. Even more for Brits providing a great service but at an extortionate rate.

The point is, is that price does not reflect quality.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:16:56 pm by RAJEC »

Online Xtro

Trust your gut feeling in future jay.   :thumbsup:

She really is a gross pig in ALL respects!   :vomit:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:34:14 pm by Xtro »

Offline bender999

There’s plenty of positive reviews for wg’s that charge £40/30 on here. You’d do well to not find them.

Granted a 20 year old British girl can command a higher rate, but it’s not a guarantee that her service is better than a Hungarian charging £60ph. There’s plenty of fit but shit service providing Brits on aw. Even more for Brits providing a great service but at an extortionate rate.

I didn't use the word 'guarantee'. I didn't mention Wg's charging extortionate rates. I believe price generally reflects quality particularly in the area of looks. You haven't proved anything to the contrary so post on here the links to the beautiful girls charging £30 for full service with OWO.

Online RAJEC

I didn't use the word 'guarantee'. I didn't mention Wg's charging extortionate rates. I believe price generally reflects quality particularly in the area of looks. You haven't proved anything to the contrary so post on here the links to the beautiful girls charging £30 for full service with OWO.

And I don’t think your “belief” is proof of much either  :hi:

Offline bender999

Just post those links and then I might agree with you. Perhaps they don't exist.

Offline 20jay

Agree ....

Offline 20jay

Trust your gut feeling in future jay.   :thumbsup:

She really is a gross pig in ALL respects!   :vomit:

:lol: .... will never happen again ...

Offline bender999

Jay you dont agree that price tends to reflect quality but out of your 22 reviews only 43% are rated Positive. That tells me you doing something badly wrong in your strategy for choosing WG's.

Online RAJEC

Jay you dont agree that price tends to reflect quality but out of your 22 reviews only 43% are rated Positive. That tells me you doing something badly wrong in your strategy for choosing WG's.

Without looking in to it with too much detail, seems like his negs are toftt’s. A lot of respect for that  :hi: and far more admirable that simply riding off others’ positive reviews. Nothing wrong with that, but hats off for the unknown endeavours Jay  :hi:

Offline bender999

Offline 20jay

Nope... You can read here just the reviews for UK Luton where I'm just a couple of days in month, why Luton and not a town around has been also already explained. Luton is not the best place so 43% is not that bad.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Depends what you class as rock bottom prices, I had 2 good EE regulars who charged me £90 for the hour, both always gave me an excellent service, 1 of whom was £80 an hour for years, her phone never stopped buzzing so I don't think she is short of punters. Also had some good reviews on here as well as some bad ones, been about for years. A few years ago I had a couple of regs who charged me £60 and £70 an hour, again both always offered me an excellent service, both now gone as far as I know.

It IS the case in my experience that many WGs who got good reviews on here and/or good A/W feedback put their prices up though to cash in while they could. And Brits virtually always charge a premium just for being Brits, there isn't 1 who was of any interest to me in my area charging less than £100 an hour. Some Brazilians who may or may not actually be Brazilians are doing the same in my area

I know from over 35 years punting that what makes and breaks a good and bad WG is her own unique attitude, what she charges is neither here nor their. Punting is all about locating the gems and trying to avoid the low lifes of course, taking a risk in search of a gem can pay of, it can also not pay off as I know well. I could have had a virtually 100% success rate by sticking to good regulars but liked some variation which is where searching for a gem came in.

Online RAJEC

Depends what you class as rock bottom prices, I had 2 good EE regulars who charged me £90 for the hour, both always gave me an excellent service, 1 of whom was £80 an hour for years, her phone never stopped buzzing so I don't think she is short of punters. Also had some good reviews on here as well as some bad ones, been about for years. A few years ago I had a couple of regs who charged me £60 and £70 an hour, again both always offered me an excellent service, both now gone as far as I know.

It IS the case in my experience that many WGs who got good reviews on here and/or good A/W feedback put their prices up though to cash in while they could. And Brits virtually always charge a premium just for being Brits, there isn't 1 who was of any interest to me in my area charging less than £100 an hour. Some Brazilians who may or may not actually be Brazilians are doing the same in my area

I know from over 35 years punting that what makes and breaks a good and bad WG is her own unique attitude, what she charges is neither here nor their. Punting is all about locating the gems and trying to avoid the low lifes of course, taking a risk in search of a gem can pay of, it can also not pay off as I know well. I could have had a virtually 100% success rate by sticking to good regulars but liked some variation which is where searching for a gem came in.

Spot on  :hi:

Offline 20jay

Well expressed.. 👍 that's it ...

I could have had a virtually 100% success rate by sticking to good regulars but liked some variation which is where searching for a gem came in.

Exactly, if you only visit well reviewed girls...you can prevent disappointments . But no risk no fun

I visit girls in different countries, some for years.  I am single and have no time for a relationship because I travel a lot. For me, '' customer care '' is also an important point, if it comes to ''regular'. I mean a text like  : '' Hello how are you, when will you come over again ''.  Sure, if one is married, he don't want to have that .. but that's what it means to adjust to the customer.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 10:51:15 am by 20jay »

Offline bender999

Well I'll leave you bargain-basement boys to it then and look forward to reading more of your negative reviews.

Online RAJEC

Well expressed.. 👍 that's it ...

Exactly, if you only visit well reviewed girls...you can prevent disappointments . But no risk no fun

I visit girls in different countries, some for years.  I am single and have no time for a relationship because I travel a lot. For me, '' customer care '' is also an important point, if it comes to ''regular'. I mean a text like  : '' Hello how are you, when will you come over again ''.  Sure, if one is married, he don't want to have that .. but that's what it means to adjust to the customer.

I hear you Jay... some of my best punts have been abroad coming to think of it. I find the ‘customer care’ can also be significantly superior to the UK. Again, cost does not seem to be a factor in it. A lot of the time it’s sussing out the vibe of the SP, which in any case applies wherever you punt  :hi:

Online RAJEC

Well I'll leave you bargain-basement boys to it then and look forward to reading more of your negative reviews.

I don’t think any of us are solely bargain basement punters, but we’re well versed enough to find the right ones. It’s a game of probability, so we’re all bound to comes across a negative or few at some point. Hopefully you don’t have any, but if you do, don’t be too surprised  :) :hi:

Offline 20jay

I just want to have the feeling that I am valued as a customer.  I don't want to visit women several times who I don't care about.

The latter are often the ones who complain that customers stay away.  Or the whole shit hole is just money laundering.Incidentally, I've already read negative reviews about women who charge up to 200 quid for the hour.  And I had my best hours with the '' cheap '' :hi:

Offline Hackneylad1

Incidentally, I've already read negative reviews about women who charge up to 200 quid for the hour. 

Exactly I have read a good few £250hr negatives and have had very good £100hr punts which I have reviewed.

Offline Dick Emeroids

I just want to have the feeling that I am valued as a customer.  I don't want to visit women several times who I don't care about.

The latter are often the ones who complain that customers stay away.  Or the whole shit hole is just money laundering.Incidentally, I've already read negative reviews about women who charge up to 200 quid for the hour.  And I had my best hours with the '' cheap '' :hi:
Just how does receiving cash (mostly hard earned) from legitimate punters become money laundering?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline 20jay

Offline Dick Emeroids

Google is your friend....  :hi:
Only if you have the intelligence to understand it.
Which you clearly do not have.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online Xtro

Link between Prostitution and Money Laundering.......   You're both welcome.   :hi:

Offline 20jay

Thanks for your effort mate I know about ...  :hi:

Offline bender999

Link between Prostitution and Money Laundering.......   You're both welcome.   :hi:

That link is from an American website and concerns prostitute rings and enslaving people for sex. That hardly applies to the vast vast majority of WG's referred to on this site. Dont waste your time asking RAJEC for links. He can never produce them to support his arguments.

Offline 20jay

Search for - >. Link between Prostitution and Money Laundering UK  :hi:

Online RAJEC

That link is from an American website and concerns prostitute rings and enslaving people for sex. That hardly applies to the vast vast majority of WG's referred to on this site. Dont waste your time asking RAJEC for links. He can never produce them to support his arguments.

Your single, lone opinion isn’t worth the effort  :coolgirl:

Offline bender999

When someone resorts to insults you know you've won the argument.

Online MajorPayne

Wholly disagree. Price is no indicator or guarantee of good service or quality.
Totally agree with your comment. I've paid £60ph for a punt and got excellent service quality.

Online RAJEC

When someone resorts to insults you know you've won the argument.

If you feel insulted  :lol: :lol:

Offline bender999

Totally agree with your comment. I've paid £60ph for a punt and got excellent service quality.

Who was that Major? We are talking about £60 an hour for full service. If it's Charmaine, well she is nearly 70 years old!!!!.

Online bobby1973

some of us like a more mature wg
when i do a search i always start at 30  :thumbsup:
i don't want to fuck a girl young enough to be my granddaughter
and there's plenty of lower price ladies giving a great service
girl's have the right to charge whatever they want
but i never go over £100

Online RAJEC

but i never go over £100

I think bender has a similar mindset. However his ideal sp is a 20 year old skinny white Brit or whatever he likes (but clearly not the same as Op or others like yourself, Bob).

The point here is that we all have different tastes and experiences - more experienced punters may find the cheaper and better value so, a lot more easily than a novice. I personally fuck wg’s that I wouldn’t be caught dead with in civvie street, because im fortunate to get some not bad looking ones. The paid for is my guilty pleasure  :sarcastic:

All in all, high costs don’t equate to the best service. They may guarantee a skinny 20 year old babe, but she may not give you what a £60 Hungarian may  :hi:

Offline bender999

but i never go over £100
I'm genuinely interested in finding a great WG for £60 an hour for FS. People claim that these girls exist but when I ask for links no-one ever comes up with the goods.

Online bobby1973

i never said their £60 hr
but there's plenty out there for under £100
check my reviews
their probably not to your taste
has said we all have different tastes

Offline bender999

i never said their £60 hr
but there's plenty out there for under £100
check my reviews
their probably not to your taste
has said we all have different tastes
Yes there are. But the O/P reviewed a WG at £60 an hour and that's where this discussion started. I think at £60 an hour you are likely to be disappointed but people claim there are beauties out there at that price. Still waiting for links to any of them.