Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New 18 Year Old in Cambridgeshire  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Natwest

This porfile appeared on 20th April. Not expecting anything at all I fired off an email. Surprisingly I got a response though it is early days.

My cautious side says this can't be genuine but there is no Private Gallery to earn credits. However, there is very little information and though the "interview" is just padding normally, it does show some effort made when it is filled in which it isn't in this case.

The list of "Enjoy" also makes me suspicious - is an inexperienced 18 year old really going to enjoy "Fisting" and "Rimming" but then not "Receiving Oral"? The "Enjoys" does not seem to have been done with a great deal of effort. There is no Gallery either.

So all in all, it can't be genuine. But the thought that it might be a real 18 year old who wishes to suck my cock (albeit without CIM and Swallow) is so bloody tempting.

Offline Stukey

just keep it a secret as we can't identify who you are talking about

Offline Natwest

just keep it a secret as we can't identify who you are talking about

Apologies!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Schoolboy error, but if it turns out to be genuine I'll curse putting the link up when I can't get a booking.

The happy one

Looks like she has more than one profile

Alarm bells ringing. It is either a pimp or a scam

Offline Natwest

I did notice that but being in complete denial that this can't be genuine I noticed it was identical, thereby thinking she made a mistake and started another one. Since she set up the one without pics she hasn't logged on to it.

vt

So why does this 18 year old have a 32 year old body??   :wackogirl:

The happy one

Reads emails but does not reply

Not looking good

Fingers crossed it is that she is busy

Offline Natwest

This is all very strange but to summarise the story so far. At the beginning of the week there were two profiles - one with pictures, one without both completely identical. I have been emailing this one which had the pictures

and I have to say, though there are long gaps before a reply, she has been replying and offered to meet.

However, the other profile (as VT has pointed out) has now moved from Cambridge to Reading, has a new set of completely different pictures but some of the wording is the same.

and clearly not an 18 year old.

So I'll be interested to see how the communications continue. In the light of this I would certainly not risk booking a hotel.

I don't see where the payoff is. I see both profiles now have a private gallery so maybe that is how the money comes in. When I asked the girl with the 2948127 number where she was in Cambridge, she gave a credible reply. It really is a mystery.

Will keep you posted.

Offline Natwest

Reads emails but does not reply

Not looking good

Fingers crossed it is that she is busy

Up until yesterday, I was thinking it was going somewhere. But my email suggesting a meet next week was read yesterday morning and has also not been replied to. So I agree it is not looking good and is looking even less good by the day. Real shame.

The happy one

She emailed me and asked for my number to sort out a meeting today has read it last night but nothing so far

So it will be back to one I have seen a few times

There is a sentence in her questions and answers that makes me believe she is not the one who runs her profile or set it up

Q. - Do you offer anal?   A. Yess, I do darlings for a fee of £50 extra (:

What 18 yr old new to the game would really be happy with anal. And more to the point what 18yr old would use the term darlings

That smacks of a 40 yr old prozzie opening the door in her dressing gown and slippers and saying come in darlin. Honest I won't rip you off. Don't worry I don't look like the 18 yr old in the photos I have been doing this for 20 years you will enjoy

Offline Natwest

She emailed me and asked for my number to sort out a meeting today has read it last night but nothing so far

So it will be back to one I have seen a few times

There is a sentence in her questions and answers that makes me believe she is not the one who runs her profile or set it up

Q. - Do you offer anal?   A. Yess, I do darlings for a fee of £50 extra (:

What 18 yr old new to the game would really be happy with anal. And more to the point what 18yr old would use the term darlings

That smacks of a 40 yr old prozzie opening the door in her dressing gown and slippers and saying come in darlin. Honest I won't rip you off. Don't worry I don't look like the 18 yr old in the photos I have been doing this for 20 years you will enjoy

You raise a couple of good points there. The replies when they have come have been very articulate for an 18 year old, particularly for one choosing this lifestyle. And as Anal isn't listed in "Enjoys" that also looks suspicious. Just as a matter of interest, as she only does outcalls, was the venue for the deed to be car, hotel or your luxury Cambridge penthouse flat by the river? 

The happy one

To be honest I am caught between car hotel or a regular and her for a threesome

Had one of the best threesomes I have had for a while yesterday but one of the girls was not to my taste and have a hankering for another

But if not then car or hotel

Why

Want the hotel room after

Offline Natwest

A very kind offer but am without transport today as car broke down so reliant on OH moving me around and can't quite see how to make that work.

But am curious about a car meet. I wont say where she told me she was based but it was centre of Cambridge. So how do you meet, assuming she doesn't have a car, pick her up and then drive to somewhere secluded enough in the time? If there is such a location then probably a PM would be more suitable.

I have booked hotels three times for outcall and two of those have been a "no show". In the case of this girl my confidence level would not be high enough to risk it but a threesome sounds a good idea as at least if you get a "no show" you have still got one.

And you did a threesome yesterday as well! Respect sir.

Offline Natwest

I don't know how I missed this one but it came up on a search this morning and I thought I have seen some of this wording before.

Certainly has similarities with

and the other one.

which moved from Cambridge to Oxford.

Postcode for Amelia shows Bury St Edmunds. But no feedback since February? All looking even more peculiar though the Cambridge QueenB has communicated albeit slowly and when pressed for an outcall, wouldn't close the deal. However, she is in Cambridge allegedly today at a hotel so maybe someone will be able to vouch for her authenticity by the end of the day.

The happy one

I don't know how I missed this one but it came up on a search this morning and I thought I have seen some of this wording before.

Certainly has similarities with

and the other one.

which moved from Cambridge to Oxford.

Postcode for Amelia shows Bury St Edmunds. But no feedback since February? All looking even more peculiar though the Cambridge QueenB has communicated albeit slowly and when pressed for an outcall, wouldn't close the deal. However, she is in Cambridge allegedly today at a hotel so maybe someone will be able to vouch for her authenticity by the end of the day.

I have emailed her and she has read it and not replied for today.

I have called no answer

I have texted and got a reply two days later  thank fuck for punting phones

she has feedback from all over the place

something is very wrong with queen b

Offline Natwest

I have emailed her and she has read it and not replied for today.

I have called no answer

I have texted and got a reply two days later  thank fuck for punting phones

she has feedback from all over the place

something is very wrong with queen b

Yep. I agree. The latest feedback looks completely dodgy.

matiou_hue (0)    06/05/2015 09:32    Seeking Services
     an 18yr old nympho (literally), who's into s&m and willing to please. you will not get better than this - TRUST ME

I offered an outcall yesterday and she responded saying she was doing outcalls all day, gave her the address of the hotel but she didn't reply. Texted her and eventually replied to say she couldn't make that time. I suggested doing an Incall today. She said that would be easier but then didn't offer a time. Complete bloody mystery.

So what do you reckon on "Amelia"? Same girl?

The happy one

Offline Natwest

to be honest did not look

Well if you get a chance, check it out. Would value your opinion.

Think I am going to have to give up on shagging an 18 year old and cross it off my "Bucket List" Age is against me and time is running out!

The happy one

it is the same girl no doubt

Offline Natwest

it is the same girl no doubt

Bugger! I've booked them for an MFF. Now it's going to cost me twice as much for the same girl.

Offline Natwest

Todays saga so far. Noticed that

is apparently holding Incalls tomorrow. So despite an alleged day of Incalls this week already, the rather dubious Feedback has hardly moved. Either it didn't happen or she was so bad nobody wants to comment.

Anyway thus far today. Sent an email several hours ago which has not been read. Sent two text messages that have not been replied to. It's not that I am now that bothered if it turns into a punt. I'm just intrigued to understand what it is all about. Is she a fantasist pretending to be a WG? Is she trying to make a bit from her tiny PG? Or does she really exist but is completely disorganised? We wait with baited breath.

Offline Natwest

Todays saga so far. Noticed that

is apparently holding Incalls tomorrow. So despite an alleged day of Incalls this week already, the rather dubious Feedback has hardly moved. Either it didn't happen or she was so bad nobody wants to comment.

Anyway thus far today. Sent an email several hours ago which has not been read. Sent two text messages that have not been replied to. It's not that I am now that bothered if it turns into a punt. I'm just intrigued to understand what it is all about. Is she a fantasist pretending to be a WG? Is she trying to make a bit from her tiny PG? Or does she really exist but is completely disorganised? We wait with baited breath.

I can confirm this girl is real. The sight and feel of her ass pushing back on me as I pounded her in doggy will possibly stay with me until my last breath. Have never been with a WG who gets as wet as she does and she only turned 18 in March. Life is good at times.....

Profile is down at the moment but will put up a review when it comes back.