Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did a search around Stevenage and... Aaaaaargh!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only

I couldn't believe it so I did a search here, just to make things worse. Nothing illegal - but definitely should be some kind of law against her/it. Someone even posted a video External Link/Members Only  :scare:

Like hitting my cock with a spoon soaked in liquid nitrogen. I won't be able to get it up until January now.  :cry:

Offline Billy no mates

She’s been around for a few years, you are right to avoid.

I reckon if I was a dentist, and she was my only client, I would be a millionaire.

Offline Sibiu

From the video the bloke has bigger tits than she does.

Online wizzo9

Agreed, roughest of the rough.  A real paper bag job, when you have done the deed , you start to think, "no I didn't do that did I? "

As for the bloke, what a star, wiped his dick on the sheets afterwards. Pity the poor next punter!

Offline dkn

From the video the bloke has bigger tits than she does.
Bugger - you beat me to it!

Offline johnholmesm8

Also saw this one in my Stevenage search....nice tiny body in the video but def bag over her head and yours in case hers falls off.....rotten mouth and doing bareback.

Bet she's a good fuck with such a tiny body but I reckon you'd be worried afterwards.

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

I couldn't believe it so I did a search here, just to make things worse. Nothing illegal - but definitely should be some kind of law against her/it. Someone even posted a video External Link/Members Only  :scare:

Like hitting my cock with a spoon soaked in liquid nitrogen. I won't be able to get it up until January now.  :cry:

Your rancid kettle of fish douche, be sure to leave a review.

:D :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Horizontal pleasures

she has had a shedload of negative reviews but keeps changing name. I think mudpug was an early one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:10:58 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline The888

That's pretty grim all in - the fella to going DATY as well, urgh. Best part is 'keep it down, we'll get kicked out otherwise'

Offline DouglasReynholm

Your rancid kettle of fish douche, be sure to leave a review.

:D :hi:
Happy New Year Stinky!  :cool:

Offline unclepokey

Never mind wiping yer cock on the curtains that guy did a total clean up on the bed linen - and allowed it to be recorded.  What is the world coming to?
UP