Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyTina- Ipswich  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Foxtail17

Just a heads up, although I am sure it is obvious, that SexyTina2 from Ipswich has now become SexyTina12, all the same profile, all the same photos but (almost) new name and number, old profile gone. She was building up quite a lot of feedback on AW so not sure why the change. 2 negs for her on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline somethingrandom

External Link/Members Only
Now changed to sexytina3
That's the 4th profile she has had, plus a couple on Viva Street. I must have seen her a dozen times over the last few months and generally have a good time though you have to be gentle, she is tiny....
Lately she seems to be finding sex painful and sometimes doesn't feel like putting much effort in so I haven't been back for a few weeks.

Offline oohermrs

Foxtail - tried searching for the 2 neg reviews you mention, but can't find them.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Fordprefect - if you've seen her a dozen times in the last few months and you've had positive experiences, can you do a review please?  I would typically steer clear of an SP with a new profile, but this one might be different.  Does she do owo & cim as advertised?

Thanks guys

Offline Foxtail17

Foxtail - tried searching for the 2 neg reviews you mention, but can't find them.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Fordprefect - if you've seen her a dozen times in the last few months and you've had positive experiences, can you do a review please?  I would typically steer clear of an SP with a new profile, but this one might be different.  Does she do owo & cim as advertised?

Thanks guys

Hi, just pop SexyTina2 into the search box at the top of the page and they both appear, just tried it myself to be sure.

I agree if Fordprefect could give us his views too it would be helpful to others, although I shall not be returning myself.

Cheers
FT17

Offline Students Notebook

Question to FOXTAIL or indeed anyone else who knows the answer.

I thought Tina was verified, though in her new profile she is not.

Anyone know the answer ??

S.N.

Offline oohermrs

Thanks Foxtail, I've just read the reviews...I won't be visiting!

Offline Foxtail17

Question to FOXTAIL or indeed anyone else who knows the answer.

I thought Tina was verified, though in her new profile she is not.

Anyone know the answer ??

S.N.

Her first profile was verified as you say. The second(and maybe the third too) have different numbers so they are totally new, not just a name change so I guess she has to start from scratch again as a newbie?
It is a bit fishy this change of profile lark, especially as she hardly changes her username but gives up all her AW feedback.

Her first profile was verified as you say. The second(and maybe the third too) have different numbers so they are totally new, not just a name change so I guess she has to start from scratch again as a newbie?
It is a bit fishy this change of profile lark, especially as she hardly changes her username but gives up all her AW feedback.

I think it's very odd, but thanks anyway.

S.N.

External Link/Members Only
Now changed to sexytina3
That's the 4th profile she has had, plus a couple on Viva Street. I must have seen her a dozen times over the last few months and generally have a good time though you have to be gentle, she is tiny....
Lately she seems to be finding sex painful and sometimes doesn't feel like putting much effort in so I haven't been back for a few weeks.

The mystery deepens.

Sexy Tina 3 has also disappeared.

Also, I notice from my AW emails that Sexy Tina 2 changed her name to Party23Alyce and then disappeared.

With a name like that I'm not surprised.

I think she or her pimp is reading this thread.

Hello Tina or her Pimp.

S.N.

Offline Foxtail17

The mystery deepens.

Sexy Tina 3 has also disappeared.

Also, I notice from my AW emails that Sexy Tina 2 changed her name to Party23Alyce and then disappeared.

With a name like that I'm not surprised.

I think she or her pimp is reading this thread.

Hello Tina or her Pimp.

S.N.

I am no expert in these matters but I think you are spot on with your thinking

Offline Foxtail17

She is back as Sexy Tina30 now!!