Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD girls  (Read 150460 times)

Offline boardyhell

A regular of hers says she's gone home. Even some of the agency girls she befriended haven't heard from her.
thanks for info, its a big shame :dash:

Offline bedhedred

There’s very little info about Blaire and few reviews too. It’s unlike you to be so quiet lol.

I will come up with something, but it's quite time consuming to write a half way decent review.

Offline bedhedred

She only does OW. They kept that quiet.

Rebecca

Updated services. I might be tempted back.

Services:   GFE, FRENCH KISSING, OWO, COB, FOOT FETISH, PROSTATE MASSAGE, FFM, TNT, RP, STRIPTEASE, RIMMING (R), SPANKING (G), WS

Offline rKinase

I've had only one bad experience with HOD, which made me realise I should stick to my regulars there and wait for reviews for those I'm unsure about. In general I've had a better time at HOD than with independents, which I seem to have just pot luck success, maybe I'm a little more picky than the average punter. That's why, for the time being, I stick with HOD.

Offline rk_1985

I managed to get back to HoD after 8 months and booked Elle. Well worth the trip and visit!! You always know what you're gonna get with HOD, only ever had one average visit.

Hopefully I can see the new Nadia or Apple who I have seen many times and always great  :dance:

Offline bedhedred

Did you get proper snogging off her? That's held me back from revisiting

Offline rk_1985

Yep I did (just posted review). HoD have always done DFK from my previous visits.

Offline bbz123

Offline boardyhell

very surprising, cant remember anal ever been on the list
bareback advertised even more surprising]
cant imagine she will ever be back at hod
she gave a pretty decent cim

Offline tintin100

very surprising, cant remember anal ever been on the list
bareback advertised even more surprising]
cant imagine she will ever be back at hod
she gave a pretty decent cim
I agree, I think she is just offering webcam and to the best of my knowledge she lives in London.

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone seen this Nadia Indian girl?

Offline rk_1985

Anyone seen this Nadia Indian girl?

Not yet! Was hoping to this week but didn't happen and now LDN back into T3 :(

Offline bedhedred

Sloane 😍🤩👍🤪🍑🍆🥭
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 07:17:54 pm by bedhedred »

Offline BootsnBunches

Offline bedhedred

Sloane dropped in the conversation (as you do 😅) that she had, that very afternoon, been involved in a vigorous cock gagging competition with April!

I challenge the recipient of that duo to step out of the shadows and write his review.

But even if he never does, I could well imagine how that x rated movie played out.

Sloane
Hidden Image/Members Only
April
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:47:31 pm by bedhedred »

Offline momomo

I'm intrigued by Sloane who I've booked next week. Can she do full DT?

Offline bedhedred

I'm intrigued by Sloane who I've booked next week. Can she do full DT?

Yes. April is even deeper (110% of your meat) but she does it carefully. Sloane goes quite rough at 95% of your meat. Does that make sense.

Offline Mr Girth

Business as usual at HoD despite London being in tier 3.

Putting themselves in the same category as beauty parlours to stay open.

Offline momomo

Yes. April is even deeper (110% of your meat) but she does it carefully. Sloane goes quite rough at 95% of your meat. Does that make sense.

Yes thanks. Sloane seems more my cup of tea. I'm seeing Ophelia and Sloane next week (separate days). will hopefully get a double dose of DT as it seems Ophelia can also deliver in this area.

Offline Harry Monk

Having read your review of April I am planning to break my HOD duck....even more so now (with April but also intrigued by Nicole).

Offline BootsnBunches

Hoping she will be free on Tuesday when I can duck out of work.

Offline bedhedred

Yesterday, Elle was on duty in the same action flat as Blaire, (whom I reviewed recently with multiple revisits that I not mentioned before).

If I hadn't prebooked an hour with Mia_Bubble, I would have tried to get a duo with those two. I think together the combination would be powerful.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 09:01:24 am by bedhedred »

Offline BootsnBunches

Looks like that plan went the same way as most of 2020 did following today’s announcement.

Online Jonestown

Looks like that plan went the same way as most of 2020 did following today’s announcement.

Yup, schedule removed, closed until further notice.

Offline bedhedred

Yup, schedule removed, closed until further notice.

:dash:

I had a session booked for Tuesday. 🙄

Online anonymouse72

Restrictions haven't stopped some of the girls previously and Karl has his flat rents to pay. Don't be surprised if a few are still working.

Online Jonestown

Restrictions haven't stopped some of the girls previously and Karl has his flat rents to pay. Don't be surprised if a few are still working.

I imagine the general public will be much disgruntled about the latest events and would not be at all surprised to find such minded neighbours of Karl's on the blower to the plod if they spot a procession of punters going in and out over the coming weeks.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 11:05:11 pm by Jonestown »

Online anonymouse72

I doubt they'll get a procession but if a couple of girls are prepared to pay a daily fee I'm sure he'll let them use the premises. Same in Mk too I bet.

Offline bedhedred

I doubt they'll get a procession but if a couple of girls are prepared to pay a daily fee I'm sure he'll let them use the premises. Same in Mk too I bet.

During lock down 1.0, they invented LG. That got put on the shelf in July. They tried to reheat the LG idea in lock down 2.0, but it lasted 3 days before being taken off line. Someone elsewhere on ukp, said that the plod told an MK version of LG to cease and desist, and that had an immediate ripple effect here.

Tier 4 is lock down "lite", so it is not clear that LG will be rolled out a 3rd time. Watch twitter for any developments is my advice.

Online anonymouse72

Bung them a DM. Most are up for private meets.

Offline bedhedred

Bung them a DM. Most are up for private meets.

I found on twitter there's a shit load of decent new pictures added. I could bump every review I have done to add the media, but would it be better just to load them on this thread?

Offline BootsnBunches

I imagine the general public will be much disgruntled about the latest events and would not be at all surprised to find such minded neighbours of Karl's on the blower to the plod if they spot a procession of punters going in and out over the coming weeks.

There is so much anger in the country at the moment I’m sure people would be demanding shutdown arguing they’ve had to close their businesses and is this an essential service. To some of us it is but generally that would be a ‘no’

Offline bedhedred

I found on twitter there's a shit load of decent new pictures added. I could bump every review I have done to add the media, but would it be better just to load them on this thread?

Here's the tiny version of all the new pictures from twitter.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting that montage Bedhedred.

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for posting that montage Bedhedred.

No problem FS. There are others. I only focused on the girls I've seen or am interested in seeing.

Offline RAJEC

I’d be very keen to see flora and the chebs once they reopen  :yahoo:

Online JustaPunter

I am puzzled why there is a separate thread on HoD girls. Their girls are lifeless dolls who seem to hate what they do. None of the girls there do proper DFK and they are big clock watchers. Inflatable dolls are cheaper and way better than HoD girls in my honest opinion.

Have you ever visited Jai/Tai/Seven?

She literally sucks your face off.

Offline iq129

Have you ever visited Jai/Tai/Seven?

She literally sucks your face off.

Thanks. I might give HoD another try if and when they reopen.

Offline Lyosha

I've only had good experiences with my three visits to HOD. Looking forward to them reopening.

Online anonymouse72

I see they only have two blank schedules listed on schedule page. I wonder if that means they keep the two Victoria flats and it's the end of West Kensington and the steepest staircase known to man. Always a bit of a pain to get to but some good memories there and a gorgeous maid. This pandemic must have surely had an effect.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Looking forward to them reopening.

me too, never been to hod b4, ive been kicking myself because i should of gone to see that big titted girl in december but ended up seeing someone else now have to wait to may 17th if all goes well

Offline Malvolio

I see they only have two blank schedules listed on schedule page. I wonder if that means they keep the two Victoria flats and it's the end of West Kensington and the steepest staircase known to man. Always a bit of a pain to get to but some good memories there and a gorgeous maid. This pandemic must have surely had an effect.

I believe the West Kensington premises were vacated a while back.

Offline StingRay

me too, never been to hod b4, ive been kicking myself because i should of gone to see that big titted girl in december but ended up seeing someone else now have to wait to may 17th if all goes well

As reported previously, they are advertising reopening on 12th April.

I don't know why the Schedules don't have any details but, in fairness, what they state is accurate since we are still in tier 4. However, if you look down a bit on the home page, in the Twitter area, there are numerous confirmation of the date, together with rota details.

Online Jonestown

Re-opening on the 12th April. taking bookings from the 10th, so presumably schedules will be available on or before 10th.

A couple of interesting looking new girls, Luiza and Talulah, and perhaps finally a chance to see Sloane, good news all round.

Online WARSZAWA16

From their twitter:

"The schedule for our reopening on Monday 12th April 2021 will be online from Monday 29th March 2021. We will NOT be taking bookings via email or DM, however the phones will be on, on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th April 2021 from 10 am until 7 pm for pre bookings."

Offline Malvolio

From their twitter:

"The schedule for our reopening on Monday 12th April 2021 will be online from Monday 29th March 2021. We will NOT be taking bookings via email or DM, however the phones will be on, on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th April 2021 from 10 am until 7 pm for pre bookings."

Sounds like they're expecting a rush of vaccinated punters...