Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earl’s Court B&S/brothel  (Read 799 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5839823) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5839796) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5839790) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Rekbang

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
Phoned and quickly confirmed
30 mins - £60 + £20 (dfk)

LOOKS:
Age - 25 and the other 3 looked 40
Face - 7 and other 3 were 2/4/5
Body - 7 and other 3 were 2/4/5)
Attitude - 2 for all of them

Story:
I went there thinking it will be a hot Romanian but turned out it was a group of girls and you choose.
The maid opened the door and she looked 40+, at first I thought she handles the calls and translates but turned out she was a working girl aswell. Long story short
There was 4 girls and out of all of them only 1 stood out but she didn’t do extra (dfk) so I walked out.
I suggest you don’t waste your time and money on them.

Return:
Never

Offline wtfb

This doesn't read like a Positive to me :scare:

Offline Stealthmode

changed the review to a negative

Offline Global_Punter

4 Reviews

Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names

Seems like you reviewed the whole, establishment - but its a good heads up / warning

Offline Rekbang

This doesn't read like a Positive to me :scare:
Sorry I was sleepy

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning.   :drinks:

Pls post phone numbers used and screenshots of profiles as scams often vanish, swap or move elsewhere very quickly.

+447424870783   
+447417405396   
+447438049776   

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 01:02:27 pm by LLPunting »