Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best natural rack in zones 1, 2, 3 (to be used for titwanks)  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Makerpro

Hi all,

I'm searching for girls with large natural C-D racks, the key is not bigger girls but instead up to size 10 but with a wonderful large well-shaped rack that can be used for titwanks. Budget is flexible.

Any help greatly appreciated!

MP

Offline Duron

Morgan of @LondonGirlsx on Twitter. (HOD in Victoria)
Flora at same place, bigger boobs but larger girl.

Offline Makerpro

Great tips (and tits!) thanks!

Offline sunnyj

From the ones that I have seen, this one meets what you asked for but she is currently away
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Check this thread for other profiles
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266290.0;all

Do post here if you find any that was not already mentioned in that thread. :hi:

Offline Makerpro

From the ones that I have seen, this one meets what you asked for but she is currently away
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Check this thread for other profiles
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266290.0;all

Do post here if you find any that was not already mentioned in that thread. :hi:

Great suggestions - thanks!

Best one I've found today is Hot Oana: External Link/Members Only - hoping to see her this week.

Suki also seems to have a wonderful natural pair: External Link/Members Only

Offline Makerpro

Online tantraman

Any thread that requests "best natural" tits by default must include Oana, who's photos I've collected here :wacko:

Offline Makerpro

Any thread that requests "best natural" tits by default must include Oana, who's photos I've collected here :wacko:

They do look extraordinarily good!

Offline Jinx

Not in London, but hardly far.
Roxette fits the bill incredibly well....
External Link/Members Only
Jinx

Offline RichardVaguely

Have read good things about Soraya. Never got round to seeing her though.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Makerpro

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wow what a rack!!!!

Offline doyouforgetit

Had a great experience with her first time. 2nd time was a completely different matter- had the telly on, disinterested. Seems jaded

Offline Makerpro

New girl with no reviews but fantastic rack

Anita Naughty: External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her??

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

New girl with no reviews but fantastic rack

Anita Naughty: External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her??

saw this profile yesterday but her phone is off. her green light was on yesterday and profile getting updated alot without her logging onto the site?? 

Offline Chorley

Man, I'd love to fit her bill (:hi:, agcnospam, for the pics) ...
No doubt I'll get slated by all her fanboys on here hbut who cares: IMHO, I wasn't that impressed with her rack in person. And shes got as much enthusiasm as a wet tea towel. It's like you're fucking a corpse.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 07:21:09 am by Chorley »

Offline Gapeking

Is she still about?