Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt / Chancery Lane  (Read 8732 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5468944) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for red hot carmen (17 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

Best pictures:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142872.msg1577033#msg1577033

£80/30 mins
I did her in the same room as Wiktoria. The spare room in Veronica_69a’s pad. No mirror, sadly. I’m beginning to think that a mirror is essential kit in getting the most out of a punt.

Attitude: I was worried by some recent comments about her having an attitude. I will say she was brusque and business-like with me. I’ve met far more personable SPs. There was not going to be any real “click”. I could imagine her having a sharp tongue if you got on the wrong side of her.

Looks: She’s tall and striking looking. I found her attractive, not at all rough.

She started with a bit of snogging (eyes closed), and I could feel her tongue stud. Her knickers remained on until the 69 so I didn’t finger her, and not certain how she would have reacted to that. She leaned her crotch on my dick and I could feel it rising to the occasion.

OWO technique was good and pretty deep; I even think she gagged once or twice. If she did lick the balls, it was only cursory. She gave me about 5 minutes worth of OWO, before breaking off. I got her into 69 for about a few more minutes worth. She had a nice external pussy. I was happy in that position, and could taste a bit of love-juice emerging.

She rubbered me up and I started in doggy. Arse-wise, she’s got one for the big big-butt lovers and I had plenty chance to knead her ample buns. I reached under to cup her generous boobs as I pumped carefully to avoid premature jizzing. I was able to speed up, and she did not react badly to some vigorous pumping.

I turned her over and she felt quite tight in mish. I could definitely feel the sides which is always welcome. She gave me some eye contact and reaction. I sucked her boobs and snogged her as I moved towards the home straight. Vocals: she did get quite noisy towards the end. This felt like enthusiasm, rather than mere pressurising the punter to come (which it can sound like in the worst cases).  I got a good angle and picked up the pace. Her pussy felt snug as I exploded in the bag.

17 minutes of action.
Conclusion: It was a solid punt – neutral rating would be too harsh. I’d maybe re-visit, but I know of better options at her price-point and lower. Attitude: If she channelled her cuddly fluffy side – she’d be more enticing to me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:17:26 am by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

Apologies GF. I thought I'd linked. Trying to do wfh and post about sluts is challenging my multi tasking skills.

Offline Goldfinch

Apologies GF. I thought I'd linked. Trying to do wfh and post about sluts is challenging my multi tasking skills.

:thumbsup:

Online Fuzzyduck

I can only applaud your work ethic, bedhedred, not just the punting but all the reviews you're putting up and not just lazy 2 liners. It's appreciated.

I agree that mirrors do elevate a punt. Natt had a largish handheld one in her place in Leicester square that gave me some different angles of her sucking me off.

You're spot on with her attitude - she's a bit edgy, That said, I get on fine with her but I can tell she can turn if you piss her off. FWIW, she's fine with fingers in her pussy and, depending on her mood, also her ass.

Offline bedhedred

I can only applaud your work ethic, bedhedred, not just the punting but all the reviews you're putting up and not just lazy 2 liners. It's appreciated.

I agree that mirrors do elevate a punt. Natt had a largish handheld one in her place in Leicester square that gave me some different angles of her sucking me off.

You're spot on with her attitude - she's a bit edgy, That said, I get on fine with her but I can tell she can turn if you piss her off. FWIW, she's fine with fingers in her pussy and, depending on her mood, also her ass.

Thanks FD, I had some weeks of nothing in the early lockdown times. My mind wondered away from aw and the world of pay as you go sex.

As the heatwave picked up, I began to get the horn from gym bunnies in lycra running in the park. Not needing to commute has left me with extra budget.

Eventually, I cracked and "eye tested" my dick, with a regular who had her number up & advertising outcalls. She managed to source a room for a couple of hours.

You are seeing a backlog stretching back many weeks. I had been writing them for my own memoirs, but why not share? I've more reviews to come and a couple of good ones to boot.

Offline smiths

Best pictures:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142872.msg1577033#msg1577033

£80/30 mins
I did her in the same room as Wiktoria. The spare room in Veronica_69a’s pad. No mirror, sadly. I’m beginning to think that a mirror is essential kit in getting the most out of a punt.

Attitude: I was worried by some recent comments about her having an attitude. I will say she was brusque and business-like with me. I’ve met far more personable SPs. There was not going to be any real “click”. I could imagine her having a sharp tongue if you got on the wrong side of her.

Looks: She’s tall and striking looking. I found her attractive, not at all rough.

She started with a bit of snogging (eyes closed), and I could feel her tongue stud. Her knickers remained on until the 69 so I didn’t finger her, and not certain how she would have reacted to that. She leaned her crotch on my dick and I could feel it rising to the occasion.

OWO technique was good and pretty deep; I even think she gagged once or twice. If she did lick the balls, it was only cursory. She gave me about 5 minutes worth of OWO, before breaking off. I got her into 69 for about a few more minutes worth. She had a nice external pussy. I was happy in that position, and could taste a bit of love-juice emerging.

She rubbered me up and I started in doggy. Arse-wise, she’s got one for the big big-butt lovers and I had plenty chance to knead her ample buns. I reached under to cup her generous boobs as I pumped carefully to avoid premature jizzing. I was able to speed up, and she did not react badly to some vigorous pumping.

I turned her over and she felt quite tight in mish. I could definitely feel the sides which is always welcome. She gave me some eye contact and reaction. I sucked her boobs and snogged her as I moved towards the home straight. Vocals: she did get quite noisy towards the end. This felt like enthusiasm, rather than mere pressurising the punter to come (which it can sound like in the worst cases).  I got a good angle and picked up the pace. Her pussy felt snug as I exploded in the bag.

17 minutes of action.
Conclusion: It was a solid punt – neutral rating would be too harsh. I’d maybe re-visit, but I know of better options at her price-point and lower. Attitude: If she channelled her cuddly fluffy side – she’d be more enticing to me.

On her pics the first 1 you have posted up under your review with her in black with her hands above her head is the best pic of the Natt I punted with, I am not convinced some of the other pics you linked in above your review are of her, similar to her but not her.

She was fantastic the 3 times I saw her in 3 days pre-lockdown in a Polish brothel in Bounds Green at £100 an hour and one of the highlights was the fingering of her pussy only that she offered me each time. Great full on DFK and good OWO though not DT, fortunately her attitude with me was excellent each time.

Offline bedhedred

I'd seen her profile with no face pics and skipped over it. I'm not mad for ginger minge.

When I saw her pop up at Chancery Lane, i spotted the face pic and that changed my mind instantly: she's a big girl but very pretty.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks FD, I had some weeks of nothing in the early lockdown times. My mind wondered away from aw and the world of pay as you go sex.

As the heatwave picked up, I began to get the horn from gym bunnies in lycra running in the park. Not needing to commute has left me with extra budget.

Eventually, I cracked and "eye tested" my dick, with a regular who had her number up & advertising outcalls. She managed to source a room for a couple of hours.

You are seeing a backlog stretching back many weeks. I had been writing them for my own memoirs, but why not share? I've more reviews to come and a couple of good ones to boot.

I'll look forward to them. I also look forward to doing my own, since it'll mean I'm punting again. I told myself to take a break until the end of the June and I've been regretting that decision for a couple of months now.

Offline smiths

I'd seen her profile with no face pics and skipped over it. I'm not mad for ginger minge.

When I saw her pop up at Chancery Lane, i spotted the face pic and that changed my mind instantly: she's a big girl but very pretty.

Do you mean big as in tall, size wise she was a 12 when I saw her 3 months or so ago with a slight tummy on her but it was only slight. When I first saw her in  person she was quite striking looking, red hair against her pale skin, within 5 mins I knew she was going to be good and she exceeded how good I thought she would be. If she returns to an area good for me when I am looking to punt again I shall be booking her. 1 of the best bog standard brothel WGs I have seen this year, though if it hadn't been for this fucking virus I would of seen a lot more.

Online Fuzzyduck

On her pics the first 1 you have posted up under your review with her in black with her hands above her head is the best pic of the Natt I punted with, I am not convinced some of the other pics you linked in above your review are of her, similar to her but not her.

She was fantastic the 3 times I saw her in 3 days pre-lockdown in a Polish brothel in Bounds Green at £100 an hour and one of the highlights was the fingering of her pussy only that she offered me each time. Great full on DFK and good OWO though not DT, fortunately her attitude with me was excellent each time.

I'm pretty sure the 2nd pic is of Natt. The 3rd one (from behind, naked) could possibly be of someone else but I think it's an older pic from 3 or 4 years ago. She was as little chubbier then. Even if it's someone else, at least it's fairly representative.

Offline bedhedred

Do you mean big as in tall, size wise she was a 12 when I saw her 3 months or so ago with a slight tummy on her but it was only slight. When I first saw her in  person she was quite striking looking, red hair against her pale skin, within 5 mins I knew she was going to be good and she exceeded how good I thought she would be. If she returns to an area good for me when I am looking to punt again I shall be booking her. 1 of the best bog standard brothel WGs I have seen this year, though if it hadn't been for this fucking virus I would of seen a lot more.

She's tall. I think she's chunky, but does not get onto the BBW spectrum. I can't speak to how she was in the past but it would seem she hasn't spoiled herself through lockdown binge eating.

Offline smiths

She's tall. I think she's chunky, but does not get onto the BBW spectrum. I can't speak to how she was in the past but it would seem she hasn't spoiled herself through lockdown binge eating.

Thanks, must of put on some timber since I saw her then by the sound of it, good info though in her case I would still book her and hope I get the same standard of excellent service I got before. This even included not trying to get me out the door asap which many brothel WGs try, on all 3 occasions she said no hurry.

Thinking back on those punts I think she fancied me. :D :lol:

Online Fuzzyduck

She's no waif. There's a hint of Amazon in there which I like, particularly when she's in heels. When she resurfaced last year, she was slimmer than when I saw her last in 2018 (she gave up whoring in between she told me) and was really hot I thought. By March she'd put on a little weight and perhaps that trend has continued. I will definitely be finding out when I start again.

Offline smiths

I'm pretty sure the 2nd pic is of Natt. The 3rd one (from behind, naked) could possibly be of someone else but I think it's an older pic from 3 or 4 years ago. She was as little chubbier then. Even if it's someone else, at least it's fairly representative.

The OP also linked in other pics from another review, its some of those pics I am not convinced are of her, I posted the same in my review picking out the pic I mention above as being the best likeness of the Natt is saw. Yes they are similar to her as well.

Offline bedhedred

This is a bit of a tangent I know... but, in March and April I spent a fair bit of time posting on UKE where the second most prolific contributor is KoreyKockinner. Now I'm never going to go to Glasgow just to meet her, but she did cross my mind once as I was boning Naughty Natt...

Maybe I do have an occasional thing for Ginger Minge! But this was the first I've done since Clara Red Hed in 2017 / 18. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170401.msg1815211#msg1815211
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:12:33 pm by bedhedred »

Online Fuzzyduck

The OP also linked in other pics from another review, its some of those pics I am not convinced are of her, I posted the same in my review picking out the pic I mention above as being the best likeness of the Natt is saw. Yes they are similar to her as well.

Ah you mean from her old profiles? I think mostly they are, although I do remember a few years back thinking that the one with the bunny ears looked a little different. The stud (or it might be a mole) looks too far across her face although it might just be the angles. If her PG was more sensibly priced I'd go have a look to see any of those looked dodgy.

Offline smiths

She's no waif. There's a hint of Amazon in there which I like, particularly when she's in heels. When she resurfaced last year, she was slimmer than when I saw her last in 2018 (she gave up whoring in between she told me) and was really hot I thought. By March she'd put on a little weight and perhaps that trend has continued. I will definitely be finding out when I start again.

Indeed she was no waif, as I said she was a size 12 with a slight but only slight tummy on her when I punted with her about 3 months ago, not chunky then though. Yes quite tall and striking looking to me.

What she offered me was an excellent hour 3 times especially for a bog standard brothel WG, all over me with full on DFK, good OWO and allowed prolonged Fingering of her pussy including deep Fingering each time her pussy was dripping wet, lube no doubt.

Only Polish Kora has been a better brothel WG this year in my experiences, and she was sensational every time I saw her, though she was no looker at all facially. Kora has in fact been the best WG including regs like Katalina who was always excellent, Khloe who was also always excellent and others I have seen this year. For £100 an hour she offered full on and sustained DFK so much so I had to push her off me as I needed a breather more than once, great OWO including some DT, Fingering as deep as possible of her pussy and arse, licking my arse like there was no tomorrow and CIM. I hope she is about when I return to punting.

Offline smiths

Ah you mean from her old profiles? I think mostly they are, although I do remember a few years back thinking that the one with the bunny ears looked a little different. The stud (or it might be a mole) looks too far across her face although it might just be the angles. If her PG was more sensibly priced I'd go have a look to see any of those looked dodgy.

The main thing for me is the pic of her in black with her hands above her head 100% is the Natt I saw so its that pic I refer to if others want to see what I thought she looked like for certain. That bunny ear pic doesn't look like her to me.

Online iq129

In three out of the four photos this girl looks stunning. Is she a natural redhead with freckles?

Offline bedhedred

Flame haired. unsure if dyed or not.

Her pubes were shaved so I couldn't see if the "cuffs matched the collar" :D

Online Fuzzyduck

In three out of the four photos this girl looks stunning. Is she a natural redhead with freckles?

I think she is, but her hair often embellished with more red. She's got some freckles but not loads.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.   :hi:
Few additional pics in this link
External Link/Members Only

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks OP for the review.   :hi:
Few additional pics in this link

Thanks for this.

Offline tergil

Offline Mario7769

Flame haired. unsure if dyed or not.

Her pubes were shaved so I couldn't see if the "cuffs matched the collar" :D

This is very disappointing! It's the one draw she had for me

Offline bedhedred

I spotted her this week as I returned from the shower in the flat at Chancery Lane where she works.

I'm tempted to revisit, but she's in the small bedroom and I suspect it would be sweltering right now... The sweatiest shag ever!

She doesn't have any mirror in there, as Veronica does, so an important dimension of the punt for me would be missing.

Hint. Natt, If you're reading this: get hold of a mirror!

Offline mightymunce

I found her brusque and business like. If she was a bit more personable she would be a reg

Offline bedhedred

Totally agree about brusque. A little bit of acting cute and cuddly would go a long way with her.

Offline mightymunce

Totally agree about brusque. A little bit of acting cute and cuddly would go a long way with her.

She had been on the game for a while so she probably can't be arsed with a bit of fluff and just gets down to business so you out the door and back again next month

Offline bedhedred

She had been on the game for a while so she probably can't be arsed with a bit of fluff and just gets down to business so you out the door and back again next month

I fear you may be correct, and that's a reason why I haven't beaten a path back to her door since. It did cross my mind to ask about a duo, but she and Veronica are new flatmates so maybe that is not on the cards.

Offline sunnyj

Hint. Natt, If you're reading this: get hold of a mirror!
She got an account here and used to read her reviews.  :)

Online Fuzzyduck

She was like this 4 years ago. I think it's just her nature or at least she's had her work persona going for some time. If anything I've found her more pleasant this time around.

Offline bedhedred

Online Fuzzyduck

What's her handle?

You mean back then? I think she started as Red Hot Carmen but has also been Hot Red Julia and something else I forget. Search for her old AW id and you'll see there is a load of discussion and older reviews. She was harder work then, fatter and had a spotty ass. Current version is much better IMO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73206

Offline sunnyj

You mean back then? I think she started as Red Hot Carmen but has also been Hot Red Julia and something else I forget. Search for her old AW id and you'll see there is a load of discussion and older reviews. She was harder work then, fatter and had a spotty ass. Current version is much better IMO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73206
Hot Red Julia profile id
Her first review on this forum. She has upped her game significantly.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73206.0

Offline bedhedred

I meant her member id on this forum. If known.

Online Fuzzyduck

Hot Red Julia profile id
Her first review on this forum. She has upped her game significantly.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73206.0

:lol: Didn't you like the way I said it?

FWIW this is her other AW id (allegedly)
Hot Babe Juliaa

Offline bedhedred

Sincere apologies FD, I'm half blinded by the sun and addled with wine. I didn't read your post carefully! :drinks:

Online Fuzzyduck

Sincere apologies FD, I'm half blinded by the sun and addled with wine. I didn't read your post carefully! :drinks:

You'll been fucking too much - that's your problem  :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

:lol:

Had yesterday off! Today the window for action is closing.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:04:18 pm by bedhedred »

Offline sunnyj

:lol: Didn't you like the way I said it?
:D
I remember reading her first review, I didn't find it indexed under her old profile Id. So did a little search and added that link here.  :)

Offline smiths

Which is the exact opposite to what she did with me 3 times in 3 days before lockdown, no hurry at all and due to her I was longer at all 3 punts than the hour for £100 I paid. And she was working out of a bog standard Polish brothel then where its usual the WGs do stick to the time.

Also her attitude at all 3 punts was very good which is a reason I returned after the first punt. An excellent WG for me then. Only Polish Kora who was also £100 an hour has been better this year from Jan to lockdown out of bog standard brothel WGs in my experiences and I punted with loads in that period.

Offline bedhedred

Kora is a new handle for the druggy ginger haired rock chick that I reviewed under the profile name your desire. I wasn't in love with her looks, but she was a dirty nympho bitch in the sack. I was covered in her slobber!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:29:47 pm by bedhedred »

Offline sunnyj

I meant her member id on this forum. If known.
Same name as her current AW profile name. With Admin disabling the feature that showed who is viewing the thread, there is no way to find her user account, unless she post something here.

Online Fuzzyduck

Same name as her current AW profile name. With Admin disabling the feature that showed who is viewing the thread, there is no way to find her user account, unless she post something here.

When was she reading her own reviews? She's only been using the name "Naughty Natt" since she came back at the end of last year. There was another Polish Naughty Natt who was based in Paddington, but she's been gone a while. Were you thinking of her?

Online Fuzzyduck

:D
I remember reading her first review, I didn't find it indexed under her old profile Id. So did a little search and added that link here.  :)

:lol: my point was I had already posted that link and said she had improved. You then quoted it saying the same thing and posting a link! No bother, we're on the same page. :drinks:

Offline bedhedred

I just looked for "Naughty Natt" to add to my buddies list on ukp. I couldn't find.

I liked the feature where I could see who was reading each review.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:46:12 pm by bedhedred »