Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl with a big bum in or around brum  (Read 961 times)

Offline kb6998

Been looking for a while for a girl with a nice big ass who I can just smash doggystyle, preferably not a fat girl but chubby and curvy are fine.

Thanks!

Offline JEH7376

Mate, jade Manchester is in brum for a few.days

No FK but amazing ass, good bj, good fuck id say she's a size 14 or maybe 12/14 but carries it very well like not fat just a curvy sexy figure to me.

Definitely worth a look if you like a cracking big ass

Offline Oooops

This one is quite well recommended and regularly crops up on here and has a positive review :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:02:35 pm by Oooops »

wolves87

Barrrrrstarrrrrd

We love you really, just toftt that's all we ask :D

Offline JEH7376

Mate, jade Manchester is in brum for a few.days

No FK but amazing ass, good bj, good fuck id say she's a size 14 or maybe 12/14 but carries it very well like not fat just a curvy sexy figure to me.

Definitely worth a look if you like a cracking big ass

Don't know if you picked up on my tip OP,but I thought I should add, I haven't seen jade in a couple of years and it doesn't seem like there are new photos on her profile so I cant really speak for her figure/dress size nowadays I'm afraid.

Offline bbois77

See the reviews on Kimberley, has quite a nice big  one.

Offline samsung1

Don't know if you picked up on my tip OP,but I thought I should add, I haven't seen jade in a couple of years and it doesn't seem like there are new photos on her profile so I cant really speak for her figure/dress size nowadays I'm afraid.

Has anyone got a link for her? tried searching nothing came up  :drinks:

Offline JEH7376

Other than the words jade and Manchester are in her profile and she toured brum within the last week I cant say mate, cant remember how the profile is spelled

getonit

Put ' Jade manchester' in the search box up there ^ , takes you to a thread about her