Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big butts?  (Read 1720 times)

temmop

Guys, I like big butts. I cannot deny.  But for the life of me I can't find a WG in Brum who is blessed with that most wonderous of things, a tight body and a big old bum.

I'm far too familar with the usual size 10-12 girls with gym fit bodies and slim, hard arses but I want more, damnit!

Anyone know of any girls in the Brum area with a nice big juicy ass?

Dodo

Best butt I've come across recently belongs to Cassie aka KSY. A wonderful bubble butt. Sadly she is not available at the moment.

Offline Stapler

Best butt I've come across recently belongs to Cassie aka KSY. A wonderful bubble butt. Sadly she is not available at the moment.

Of course........!

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Razor Boy

A little outside Brum but BustyBex in Worcester  has a lovely big arse that takes a good pounding  :thumbsup: ...check out the reports for info

temmop

Haha Dodo mate you're obsessed. I saw Ksy a while ago (my first fbsm actually) and did enjoy her big bubble butt. Shame she's gone, it's a big loss.

Cheers for the recc in Worcester, I really need someone walkinh distance from New St (I'm a fan of an after work punt), but all advice taken on board.

Dodo

A little outside Brum but BustyBex in Worcester  has a lovely big arse that takes a good pounding  :thumbsup: ...check out the reports for info

Her butt aint big its fuckin ginourmous  :wacko:

Offline PD101

Keeley says she has a big butt, and her photos look good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has had mixed reviews on here though IIRC

willbred

Of course........!

...S....
Who doesn't enjoy coming across a nice butt??      :P

temmop

Excellent recommendation, cheers. Looks like the main negatives are her resistance to DFK which tbh isn't an issue for me, so happy days.

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen keelee22 and she was nice well worth it she didn't offer kissing of any type but fucked her doggy style and she had a nice ass

Offline Thaifan

MacCarnal

I visited her today, and would recommend unless DFK is a ball breaker for you. Plenty of comments regarding DFK and in fairness she doesn't advertise GFE. Oral was covered but was extremely good, I'm no fan of covered oral given the choice but for a BJ I'd rate it in my top 3 and I'm fussy. As for sex we tried a few positions finishing off in doggie, she performed reverse cowgirl and mish so she's no slouch. She has plenty of good ratings on AW only a few neutral so I think that speaks volumes. I found her a fairly down to earth girl, not in the least bit stuck up, not sure if we clicked but I tried to show her the same respect she gave me. Was worried about the location not knowing the area but found it to be safe along a row of semi's. with plenty of parking. Overall a very good session with a sexy lady. My suggestion would be to read her profile and call if you have any questions as no point in wasting $$$$. I'm no fan of big butts or for that matter small butts, to be honest I didn't regard hers as being large or big just proportioned, but as in the comments above its all about taste and preferences.  Nearly blown my christmas bonus 3 girls in three days, I've still not decided if Keelee is the best of the bunch or in the  joint lead, but the competition all English has been good.  :D

Offline BoShek

If you have found her as yet try Ebony Trina. True bubble butt!
OWO is very mechanical though but she allows you to ride her as hard as you like in doggy  :yahoo: