Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Newb with hotels for punting in bham city  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Sempiternal

hey guys long time lurker, luv the site. i read uk punting forum most days, but now is the time the lurker or noob needs help, here is situation i booked into a seeing gig at 02 academy on the 3rd april.. all i need to do now is book hotel. but i done my research on google and each time the subject turns into il pm you.. so i been on trivago and i can get many deals for that night in birmingham,, but my question is whats best hotels in bham city center for hooking up and getting girls for out call ?. all i can i say is any help much appreciated i will for sure make a review on any and every girl i meet, so if you guys could state good well easy hotels for getting out calls into. i will contribute back. so if anyone wants to msg me with this hotel is easy no access cards needed etc etc,

also to note on my must do bucket list is chinese if anyone got any recommendations much appreciate
so after all is said is done, i need help on list hotels in bham that has easy access for outcalls

all i can offer as a first timer, is i will review and be part of this community

thank you semp

dilettante

:dancegirl:Hi Semp, and welcome 'on our forum' - don't know about hotels but tell you what, you can use my house - so long as i can watch ... ? ;)

Offline Sempiternal

omg i signed up after i drank a couple jd and cokes.. but its the truth omg i dont want to read what i put a drunk newb asking questions im scared to look up lol..

but guys if anyone can share any recommendations i still need to book a hotel for april i am going to a gig.. and would luv to erm you know after the gig have a happy ending to the night..

i really like this forum its a no bs forum and i see people get banned all the time albeit because there acting like fluffy winstons..

so still im looking for easy hotels in bham.. or am i over thinking but id like to book my hotel soon..

anyways as a newb and someone who hasnt taken the plunge yet.. i keep going back to two aw profiled both chinese in bham.. its basically my bucket list kickstater.. after that omg the poles and the czech working out of bham .. i feel like a kid in a candy shop

Offline Sempiternal

Bump..

what is you guys thoughts on using travel lodges in the BHam city area.. PM me please if there good or bad for my intended use ;)

im back on travel lodge premier inn and travigo website i really wanna book my hotel so then i can concentrate on finding the right girls to erm ,,,,, :P

cheers for any info guys

Offline Trevor12

i really wanna book my hotel so then i can concentrate on finding the right girls to erm ,,,,, :P

If you haven't yet picked the girl, why limit yourself to outcalls? Plenty of girls around central Birmingham offering incalls, many well reviewed here. IMO, incalls are more discreet, as all she will have is you're punting name and punting phone number, whereas an outcall she'll want the name the room's booked under.

PS I've never done an outcall, so couldn't reccommend a place.

Offline Sempiternal

you know until you just said that, i completely overlooked that fact, so at a bare bare minimum i would have to give my first name away..

i never thought i got the balls to do an incall - dont get me wrong from reading reviews here and going to the AW links there are soo many hot girls for 80 - 120 hr..

i dunno all i know is i booked my tickets for the 02, so defo staying in Bham for atleast a night.. hoping to see atleast 2 girls 1before 1 after the gig

thats the plan

Offline Trevor12

you know until you just said that, i completely overlooked that fact, so at a bare bare minimum i would have to give my first name away..

First and last names- there was a way of booking a room in a fake name mentioned on here, but I don't remember how.

i never thought i got the balls to do an incall

Alot of us felt the same before our first incall, I now feel that way about parlours.