Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cattaleya, Adultwork.  (Read 3280 times)

Sillypig

Sorry don't know how to add a link, she's on AW.

Sorry not quite east mids, but her pictures look untouched and one of the best body boobs and ass I've seen!

Has anyone seen her?  I called to make a booking but it was short notice and she wasn't available that time.

mediumjoe

Well Sillypig,  where do I start, first of all your question should have been in the West Midlands section,      start with the box at the top right of each page if you put in there "how to do a link "  it will make all our lives a little easier .
 If you look on the profile page for the girl   Right at the bottom it will give you her personal ID including the number e.g. 2033529 for Cattaleya  put this number in the top box,  and all the information on this particular girl comes up. It's up to you if you still want to risk it, best of luck. Joe

Offline Steely Dan

In the bottom section of the profile there is some text as in the image below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Highlight and copy the text which I've underlined in red.

Anyway, note in WMids, she is on the red list of shame.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:28:25 pm by Steely Dan »

Sillypig

Thanks Joe. Need to have a think...

Offline pbrown355

If it's not too late take my advice and don't go. Didn't go back and look through the reviews on here but saw her before my UKP days. Boobs are badly enhanced, look very stuck on and scarred. Service is mechanical and rushed. One of my poorest visits. Her profile photos flatter her. I still look at them and think I should see her until I remember I already have and how bad it was.

Offline PepeMAGA

If it's not too late take my advice and don't go. Didn't go back and look through the reviews on here but saw her before my UKP days. Boobs are badly enhanced, look very stuck on and scarred. Service is mechanical and rushed. One of my poorest visits. Her profile photos flatter her. I still look at them and think I should see her until I remember I already have and how bad it was.
I've had thatbefore you look at a profile and think "how did i not enjoy that?" then you force yourself to remember and blacklist it.  :thumbsup:

Sillypig

Yikes! Ok thanks fellas....to be honest when l rang to see if she could see me that evening she didn't sound interested....

How does she get so much good feedback on AW l wonder then??

Chuckman

Yikes! Ok thanks fellas....to be honest when l rang to see if she could see me that evening she didn't sound interested....

Fluffies, Mills and Boon lot and those too scared of leaving a negative feedback due to retaliation.

Online scutty brown

Why has no one posted a link yet?
External Link/Members Only

Three negatives here
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:34:06 am by scutty brown »

Chuckman

But nothing recent so the punter can't see what they were for. Romanian tells you everything you need to know anyway.

Offline kingM

Saw her donkeys ago. Not as slim as in photos nor as attractive. Service was crap. Full of excuses and a very reluctant attitude.

Big negative from me.

Offline Neromatrix

Saw her in may this year.  Agree with the comment regarding her tits.  Very poor breast enlargement,  scares are really evident.  Don't get me wrong, she looks stunning, but is another one of these disinterested wg,  who want you in and out. In fact, she was on her phone to another punter before I had finished dressing!

Offline azrael

The feedback on aw is useless,only good to get you started as most reliable wg's demand/require you to have seen atleast 1-3 wgs before they see you :hi: