Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - Olina - Bayswater Area  (Read 1110 times)

Online maybe

External Link/Members Only

Bayswater - £150 1hr - OWO, CIM, Protected Sex - Late March.

Organised on the day, easy to find flat with good instructions.

Maya is petite, a bundle of energy with enhanced boobs with photos being pretty accurate.

I arrived and she was behind the door in some black lingerie. Sorted out paper work and had a quick shared shower. Usual clinical Scrub down and was cleaning my rear for rimming. I told her it wasn't needed, but after the previous accident i read on the forum (i'll find a link later to that particualr review)  :P, she went pretty deep cleaning up there, she said, sometimes shit is up there :lol:.  Anyhow, she gave me like 20 seconds of OWO and commented why i wasn't hard yet. She did crack me up with her one liners.

We were back in the room, i had some water and then had what was a pretty lengthy OWO session. It was just so good. Soft, wet, long strokes of sucking in standing position, sitting, 69 and face fucking with her lying on the bed and her head off the side of the bed. It was some of the best and longest OWO i've had i a long time. Just this part of the punt should have lasted at least 12-15 mins before we moved on to sex.

We rubber-ed up and started in missionary, some DFK and she was enthusiastic and she really took a pounding with legs kaboo (wide open) and legs together over my shoulder. I really do love the petite builds. We moved on to doggy and I could see those bouncing boobs in the mirror and finally some cg and reverse cg. As i was trying to save myself for CIM i did hold back a little so i lost my edge for a bit. Maya misread it and asked if she was performing badly but i assured her it was fine. So off with the dom and back to OWO, i asked for a slow long strokes which she happily complied with and the little chappy was soon back awake again.

This time i just laid on the bed and let her work away, it was taking quite a while enjoying every bit of it. About another 10 mins in she did exclaim, "baby, whats wrong!", hahah i really couldn't help myself and chuckle and asked her to carry on, all was well. I eventually busted and a pretty good cim was delivered. All but the last drop was extracted. She went to the bathroom real quick to spit it out and there were 10 mins left. Had a quick massage then another shower and left pretty happy.

Maya is a bundle of energy and very much an accommodating GFE. Definitely would see her again.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 08:07:22 am by maybe »