Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda - Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Tyhunter

External Link/Members Only

1 hour/£200

Comms: Fast and efficient via agency

Location: Close to Earl's Court Tube (and few others). Spacious room with a big bed. Basic fuck pad really. Seen better, seen worse. A bit too bright (for me) even with curtains closed. Narrow mirror in a corner. Shower has some drainage problems - water builds up quickly.

Girl: Somewhat disappointing. Very plain faced, almost outright unattractive. Wore no make up so possibly looks much better with it? Body is better - slim and smooth skinned. Good sized soft tits, but with some sag and visible stretch marks - not aging well these. Decent ass to grab on to. Good english, easy to talk to.

Action: Some LFK and groping to start. Played and caressed her body for a while. On to OWO - quite shallow, but energetic. Both sucks and licks with some good eye contact. RO - fresh and neat looking pussy, some visible stubble (can't feel it though). Seemed to get some enjoyment out of it. Fucking itself so so. Looked somewhat unenthusiastic, kinda staring somewhere away in the room, just letting me do my thing in whatever position i wanted. Little chat afterwards and im off.

Maybe just about a positive at around £100-£120 range, but at £200 i expect a bit more, both look and service wise.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:03:07 am by Tyhunter »

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Been eyeing her up after KT's 10/10 review. Good to see two more measured opinions have been added firstly by JS, who saw her in a duo, and now by your review. I've had disappointing experiences after seeing one or two SPs over the years who have been reviewed by KT.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review. Been eyeing her up after KT's 10/10 review. Good to see two more measured opinions have been added firstly by JS, who saw her in a duo, and now by your review. I've had disappointing experiences after seeing one or two SPs over the years who have been reviewed by KT.

If you have not seen Travolga?
Then PLEASE DO

If you do and your disappointed then I'm Queen Tina👍👍

( I saw her long time ago, if she's put on weight then I obviously can't account for that or has changed her attitude into ice queen mode)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline popmopcop

Then PLEASE DO

( I saw her long time ago, if she's put on weight then I obviously can't account for that or has changed her attitude into ice queen mode)

That's the kind of response Diva gave for when I enquired about some of their girls looks and feedback.

"She has good feedback on the site, but we have no selfies or videos to share, and every girl is different with every customer..."

:(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:07:26 pm by popmopcop »

Offline JackSaint

That's the kind of response Diva gave for when I enquired about some of their girls looks and feedback.

"She has good feedback on the site, but we have no selfies or videos to share, and every girl is different with every customer..."

To be fair to KT, reviews of Tavolga were outstanding and consistent on her last trip.

Online massagepuntingfan

Then PLEASE DO

Thanks. Yes I'd love too see Travolga but at the current diva prices I'm finding myself reluctant to move from seeking and back to visiting an SP.

Offline king tarzan

Yep I wear black glasses, a mink coat, a fedora hat, tight trousers, a flower power shirt,wear jewellery like MR T and drive a Cadillac👍👍

Offline JackSaint

Yep I wear black glasses, a mink coat, a fedora hat, tight trousers, a flower power shirt,wear jewellery like MR T and drive a Cadillac👍👍

And don't forget, the mighty strong smell of Kouros

Offline king tarzan

And don't forget, the mighty strong smell of Kouros

Oh yes!!😂😂😂