Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arya - DIVA - Bond street  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Ronnieosullivan

External Link/Members Only

Date - a couple of months ago

Comms - all done through diva telegram on the morning of the punt for an lunchtime session

Price - £350(members discount) for 1hr incall

Will keep this review short and sweet with the pros and cons

Pros…
Shes an absolute mega babe 10/10. Seriously drop dead gorgeous with the selfies on the site for reference. IMO the photoshopped pictures are too OTT.

Ukrainian rather than the stated russian on the site. Which is a bonus as i find russians hard work - a bit dead behind the eyes.

Her body is ridiculous with a 10/10 boob job. Face - beautiful.

The  venue was decent enough - clean flat in one of the streets opposite selfridges. Shower with all the essentials available which i took advantage off as it was a boiling hot day. Bedroom was fairly small but it did have a little air con unit which was buzzing away.

All the following were delivered- DFK OWO RO rimming(on her) only one finger allowed in her pussy as shes proper tight. Sex in mish, doggy, cowgirl, RCG and prone bone. Finished with CIM from me wanking myself offf which she took well. No flinching or shit like that. She has DT listed but she never went balls deep with me but she knows what shes doing with a cock.

GFE material.

Cons…
Nothing really but she did complain a bit about my size a couple of times. If you are small/average then you’ll have a good old time with an absolute sort. Bigger boys it might kill your mood a bit…

Shes pricey for some but im sure some of you deviants paying 5/6/700 will find her to be value.

Parking is a nightmare obviously in that area so use a local underground carpark at a premium cost.

Would i return…..im looking for a more PSE in my punts so probably not.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Also

Im usually a one pop lad so im not sure if multipops is on the table.
We was at it for about 45mins before i shot my load so didnt even attempt a 2nd quick fire round.

Offline stuart.

Also

Im usually a one pop lad so im not sure if multipops is on the table.

It is definitely on the table.

Offline JackSaint

Top girl, stunning and consistent, either a natural or had a very good whore school teacher, the likes of the gorgeous yet insipid Agata could learn a lot.

Offline Closetoyou

The good life, banging Playboy playmates 😎🤙, what a life.