Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisselle B2B Canary Wharf - leaving in a few weeks  (Read 3063 times)

32 review(s) for PLEASURE MASSAGE (25 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willholiday101

External Link/Members Only

August 2021 -  she is leaving for Russia in a few weeks until end of year or beyond.

I had not had a massage with HR for a long time usually because I prefer to be more active than submissive. Reports on Gisselle meant she went on my hotlist and sat there. My mood and finances however directed me to her.

Comms - Clear and straightforward. I delayed 1 day and told her because of tube strike (which didn't happen) Clear directions on day plus photo of flats and entrance. Asked me to call when at door for flat number. My punting phone ran out of funds so I asked her to text. She refused for safety reasons. Fair enough, sorted my shit out and up I went.

Location - 5 mins walk from South Quay DLR, modern apartment.

Fee - 30 mins B2B £70 (I added £10 for prostate massage)

Girl - Lithe, slim body with small bolt ons. A nice package all in all. Perhaps a bit older than imagined and face perhaps more angular but not in a bad way.

Action - I knew from reports that Gisselle doesn't suffer fools, no problem i can play within the rules I thought. We talked about her boundaries and she was crystal clear, no pussy touching or tits. Basically she would place my hands during session and I had to obey! B2B did not inc prostate massage so I paid extra. Within a minute or two I knew it was going to be bliss and I just went with her flow. Lots of baby oil CC swipes from beginning, playing with balls and shaft. Started lying down, was allowed feel her calves as she was on top. Then she moves to LHS and RHS so I could drink in her lovely body. Turn on to back, with at one stage her pussy and starfish inches away. She places my hands on her arse cheeks and I massage, pulling cheeks very slightly apart..... but not taking the piss. for finale she straddled me, bent down to blow in my ear and as we neared completion placed my hands on her front.. no nipple play or squeezing tits but allowed to rub her chest, stomach and hips. Boom!! And then it was over...  :rolleyes:

Really enjoyed my time and felt a little rapport with Gisselle with a nice chat afterwards. I would recommend but only if you can obey a no nonsense Russian beauty.

Offline tantraman

Girl - Lithe, slim body with small bolt ons. A nice package all in all. Perhaps a bit older than imagined and face perhaps more angular but not in a bad way.

... as per Bond villainess photos collected here :music:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:06:10 am by tantraman »

Offline willholiday101

Reckon she could become Xenia Onatopp at the flick of a switch....

Be careful 007   :bomb:

... as per Bond villainess photos collected here :music:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

so really dumb question what does CC wipe actually stand for?

Offline Korasone

so really dumb question what does CC wipe actually stand for?

When the masseuse runs her finger(s) down your arse crack, like the (now all-but defunct) credit card swipe machines

Offline tantraman

Reckon she could become Xenia Onatopp at the flick of a switch....

Be careful 007   :bomb:

For sure :cool: ...

Giselle is strict about her clear-cut boundaries. She is not a YMMV-type-of-gal ... it would appear that all-cummers get the same superlative service, nothing more and nothing less. If you ask or try for more, she gives off Xenia Onatopp vibe, and would probably kill you with her thighs ...

Hidden Image/Members Only