Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetShop - Borough/Elephant & Castle  (Read 3877 times)

5 review(s) for SweetShop (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
She might be a bit old for some people's taste but what can I say, I'm a massive perv and wanted to try something different.

Visited in December 2011. Located in a clean-ish flat on a council estate off the Old Kent Road. Looks like it might be her home. Felt safe enough during the day, not sure about at night though.

POSITIVES

- Very friendly and enthusiastic, performed all positions requested. Good kisser.
- Great figure for her age, flatter stomach than you'd see on a lot of girls in their 20s. Nice tight pussy as well, suspect she hasn't had kids.
- Good BJ technique (OWO) which looked great in the full-length mirror she has next to the bed.
- Let me give facial as advertised and agreed on the phone before, no bullshit here. She took a big creamy one with no complaints and good humoured with it.

NEGATIVES

- She's at least 10 years older than stated. Should also mention her AW age hasn't gone up in the 2 years since I saw her. Surprise surprise.
- Had a weird smell about her which comes and goes. Don't know if it was fags or generic 'old-lady-fanny' smell but it was stuck in my nostrils for the rest of the day!

OVERALL

If you like an older lady then go for it, she did everything requested and with real enthusiasm.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks! Onto my HL with a bullet.

Offline Riprock

Each to their own, but she looks well ropey to me.  £100 for a 50+ WG.  Couldn't do it.

Glad you enjoyed it.  The line about the lingering old lady smell made me lol

RR