Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Dee XX  (Read 9532 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

zjin

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Absolutely a positive!!
The punt was amazing , Dee is an extremely friendly yet naughty lady. She made me feel welcomed although I was nervous as hell! Gave me all that I asked for. Great communications before the meet, I had asked her to wear a black dress and a thong, which she had happily done so. Each and every service that I asked for was given without hesitation but with enthusiasm! She came in and started leading me to the bed ( I'm new to this so I had asked her beforehand to be naughty and to lead me). Deep and sensual kissing to some fun with her amazing body! I could not stop myself from playing with her lovely tits! After a while she then gave me OWO to a Cim finish!

Trust me guys, everything good that you've read about Dee on this site is definitely true. Will hope to see her again soon!

Zane.

cjkanye02

I saw Dee today and had an awesome kinky time. She is a diamond and surely the best currently working in London.

password02

Sexy Dee is up there with my top punts - Yes def in my top 7/8 girls for 2013

cjkanye02

She always manages to draw my kinky side out. I'm normally quite a boring GFE guy but we had such a kinky PSE session today I'm still dazed 5 hours later! Pushing my boundaries.
What a girl, my favourite this year by a country mile....
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:11:05 pm by cjkanye02 »

Offline herbie007

Link:

Absolutely a positive!!
The punt was amazing , Dee is an extremely friendly yet naughty lady. She made me feel welcomed although I was nervous as hell! Gave me all that I asked for. Great communications before the meet, I had asked her to wear a black dress and a thong, which she had happily done so. Each and every service that I asked for was given without hesitation but with enthusiasm! She came in and started leading me to the bed ( I'm new to this so I had asked her beforehand to be naughty and to lead me). Deep and sensual kissing to some fun with her amazing body! I could not stop myself from playing with her lovely tits! After a while she then gave me OWO to a Cim finish!

Trust me guys, everything good that you've read about Dee on this site is definitely true. Will hope to see her again soon!

Zane.

Hi Zane

Glad you enjoyed,

Just as I always enjoy my meets with Dee  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

She always manages to draw my kinky side out. I'm normally quite a boring GFE guy but we had such a kinky PSE session today I'm still dazed 5 hours later! Pushing my boundaries.
What a girl, my favourite this year by a country mile....

Hi Clarion

Glad you had a good time, and I agree, Dee is a great girl, I think I have mentioned before she is in my all time top 2 with Cindy being the other one, I’ve got a meeting with them tonight which I’m really looking forward to as always..  :drinks:

password02

Hope you have a great time with Dee tonight Herbie as I know she is your top girl -

Maybe catch up with swopping some stories as I have seen both Dee and Cindy - perhapes we can compare notes on the 2 fav girls.?

Offline herbie007

Hope you have a great time with Dee tonight Herbie as I know she is your top girl -

Maybe catch up with swopping some stories as I have seen both Dee and Cindy - perhapes we can compare notes on the 2 fav girls.?

PM sent

password02

Thanks for the PM herbie, seems your doing Dee and i am doing Cindy tonight ?-

Perhapes we can have our first UKP members MMFF? I have sent you a PM.

cjkanye02

Guys I am also trying to get in on this MMMFF. Was discussing it with Dee yesterday to test the waters  :yahoo:

mrhappypants

I think the kind lady might be giving a rallying call on our behalf.  She mentioned it to me yesterday too.

Dave

cjkanye02

4 of us at once might be able to contain Dee and Cindy!!

zjin

Hi Zane

Glad you enjoyed,

Just as I always enjoy my meets with Dee  :thumbsup:

Thanks Herbie! It was an amazing experience, more so of the friendly ambience that she gives that makes it truly all the more better. Like what you guys had been saying through out the forum, punting standards should be at this level !

Offline KentAde

Never met Dee before (although have had fun with Cindy until we fell out last year...) so trying to book her for one of her trips to London in January....but boy is she hard to get hold of via email.......
Are you guys calling her or emailing?

cjkanye02

Email. Pick a date and time from her profile and claim it early! Maybe bang in a booking request too. She is not one for email back and forth.

It always feels to me like she might have completely forgot about your booking but she assures me she is organised and always turns up in the right place.

If you are into lingerie ask her to wear her Agent Provocateur set for you. My jaw hit the ground yesterday when I came out of the shower and she was laying there in that. I nearly popped on the spot, she is smoking hot!!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:02:00 pm by cjkanye02 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Email. Pick a date and time from her profile and claim it early! Maybe bang in a booking request too. She is not one for email back and forth.

It always feels to me like she might have completely forgot about your booking but she assures me she is organised and always turns up in the right place.

If you are into lingerie ask her to wear her Agent Provocateur set for you. My jaw hit the ground yesterday when I came out of the shower and she was laying there in that. I nearly popped on the spot, she is smoking hot!!

I've only had the considerable pleasure of her company once, for 90mins......and after some deliberation have decided.....she's one of the very best I am ever likely to meet !

I asked her meet me in the Bar and act as though I had just picked her up.....
On the day, she txt me when she was in the lift....she beckoned me into the lift, snogged my face off, looked me in the eyes and and told me she wanted me to take her back to the room and f*ck her senseless....
Once in the room she revealed her smoking hot body clad in AP lingerie and killer f*ck me shoes, dropped to her knees and.........

Well, you get the idea.... :wacko:        I really can't wait to see her again........

I also need to see Cindy too after I had to cancel her due to a bout of illness I had a few weeks back :-(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:29:22 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

intana

is she white or indian or arab? from the photos she doesnt have white skin more like indian?

Offline Silver Birch

I asked her meet me in the Bar and act as though I had just picked her up.....
On the day, she txt me when she was in the lift....she beckoned me into the lift, snogged my face off, looked me in the eyes and and told me she wanted me to take her back to the room and f*ck her senseless....

I assume you made a plan to easily identify each other..... imagine if she beckoned the wrong guy into the lift  :yahoo:

Dee has just leapt over a couple of others to 2nd position on my hotlist  :rose:

mrhappypants

Silver Birch, not a decision you are likely to regret if my experience of her is a guide.  Clarion, she tells me she is half Portuguese, half English (all yummy  :D).

Dave

Offline ciscoxxx69

I assume you made a plan to easily identify each other..... imagine if she beckoned the wrong guy into the lift  :yahoo:

Dee has just leapt over a couple of others to 2nd position on my hotlist  :rose:

Yes  :lol:  we couldn't meet in the Bar as she had seen someone 'she knew' working there. So we arranged via text which lift she would be in. When the lift doors opened and I saw her in her 'Secretary' outfit and high heels, I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was....absolutely stunning!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Silver Birch, not a decision you are likely to regret if my experience of her is a guide.  Clarion, she tells me she is half Portuguese, half English (all yummy  :D).

Dave

Yes...she told me the same, half Portuguese / English. Speaks with a slight accent as she went to school abroad. Didn't stop her talking filth though :lol:

password02

+1 - she is 50/50 as mentioned - perfect english and knows her stuff - With Dee and Cindy as a 3some you really cannot go wrong.

Offline herbie007

+1 - she is 50/50 as mentioned - perfect english and knows her stuff - With Dee and Cindy as a 3some you really cannot go wrong.

I had a 3 hour meet with Dee today, it's the 2nd time I've seen her this week, this girl just gets better and better  :thumbsup:

cjkanye02

Saw Dee again today.

She is fit as fook, so sexy, and a great laugh too. I might book her and take her out on the lash she cracks me up.

Probably the kinkiest session I ever had too, it shocks me when I look back on our sessions!!

Mentally planning the next one already. A+++ girl!

Offline herbie007

Saw Dee again today.

She is fit as fook, so sexy, and a great laugh too. I might book her and take her out on the lash she cracks me up.

Probably the kinkiest session I ever had too, it shocks me when I look back on our sessions!!

Mentally planning the next one already. A+++ girl!

You’re always guaranteed a good time with Dee, I’ve seen her 10 times now and I’m going back next week for another session, Dee is one seriously gorgeous hot babe and as Clarion said she’s a lot of fun to.

password02

+1 - Great girl and very sexy, filthy, dirty as you can get - great combo girl.

Tried to book next week but all booked when I have available time. Maybe early new yesr - however got another session with Cindy instead for next week - not too bad a replacement!!!!

rogerc23

I met dee earlier this week near london bridge off the back of the reviews on here,had a fantastic time,sensational oral,dfk and sex as well as a little rimming  and finger up the bum action from dee,naughty girl! Will have to see cindy  next with dee either solo or with a mate who likes a punt! :rolleyes:

Online tightfoot69

After seeing Cindy and rebooking with her in the new year I am also tempted to see Dee. Is Dee as hot as Cindy?

password02

Herbie007 is the man who is the expect on Dee & Cindy - But I have also seen both many times and they are as hot as each other - Both top girls and both give 100% with service and great attitude

mrhappypants

I notice Dee has changed the format of her name on adultwork so, for those who have not "had the pleasure"

Offline herbie007

Herbie007 is the man who is the expect on Dee & Cindy - But I have also seen both many times and they are as hot as each other - Both top girls and both give 100% with service and great attitude

Hi PW,

I’m no expert on any women let alone these 2 beauties, I’m just a punter who enjoys shagging beautiful girls, and as you say Dee and Cindy have great attitudes and give 100%, hence the reason why I keep returning.

Wish I was an expert though, I would save me self a few quid.  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Last time I saw Dee (few weeks back), she was talking about herbie, password and Cindy with affection - it made me wonder if you four could end up down the pub together.

cjkanye02

Yeah, perhaps Dee and Cindy could offer to get the Christmas drinks in if they are reading :)

GaryT

Saw Dee last week near Heathrow for the first time and let's just say everything that has been said is true. Great person and personality and will definitely return.

Online tightfoot69

How long does Dee usually take to respond to email on Adultwork? I sent her one a couple of days ago to try and arrange something in the new year and despite her logging in she has not even read it yet.

cjkanye02

Not much to add to earlier reviews but got off to a great 2014 today with Dee.

As Im trying to cut down this year it's just not worth hiking around London and getting the low ratio of good experiences when Dee is so fucking fit and always guaranteed a good time and a laugh.

Offline herbie007

Not much to add to earlier reviews but got off to a great 2014 today with Dee.

As Im trying to cut down this year it's just not worth hiking around London and getting the low ratio of good experiences when Dee is so fucking fit and always guaranteed a good time and a laugh.

Totallt agree,

I have had 4 x 3 hour meets with Dee recently, just can't get enough of her at the moment, and I'm planning on seeing a lot more of her.

These days I'm just happy seeing Dee and Cindy, there both great girls.

Offline KentAde

I'm seeing Dee for the first time at the end of the month and just wondered I any of her 'fans' on here have paid extra for anal, as I'm tempted! :D

password02

Best to PM herbie as he is her No 1 fan - I have seen Dee 3x last 12 months and was too tired to even think about A level. But not sure if she is keen on the idea...

You can always email and ask her?

Duke L

Saw Cindy just over a month ago and Dee booked in end of this month. If she's as good as she's supposed to be, (which I fully expect), I'm going to go for the pair of them together!

fredpunter

Last time I saw Dee (few weeks back), she was talking about herbie, password and Cindy with affection - it made me wonder if you four could end up down the pub together.

I was supposed to see Dee today but due to a mix up we have had to re-arrange for next week - I mentioned that I may be meeting Herbie for a beer sometime and she said she'd love to come too - I doubt she was serious but just in case maybe you'd care to pick my lottery number this week mrhappypants - you appear to have prophetic powers?