Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Royal - petite ebony with big boobs  (Read 3023 times)

11 review(s) for lisababy_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
11 review(s) for __lisababy (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for E r i c a R o y a l$ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Lisaroyalty (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Exotic Hunter

External Link/Members Only

Finally met her after several failed attempts in the past.  As another reviewer said, she is worth the effort. 

Venue:  5 star hotel outcall

Cost:  200 + tip for 1 hour

Comms:  This time, very good.  All by email.  She even apologized for not responding to past emails but I think she was just saying this to be polite. 

Appearance:  Cuter than I expected as one reviewer said she was not very attractive.  I thought she was quite attractive but in a cute way.  Nice teeth and pretty eyes.  Yes, her boobs are very large, especially for such a petite girl.  She has a nice petite figure but not a "hard body" like Mia Dixion whom I have reviewed before.  Smelled and tasted nice. 

Personality:  Very cool, relaxed and funny.  Felt very much GFE with no sense of "business" being done.  She is quite bubbly and engaging, but not in a bad way. 

Service:  Caressing, fingers, RO and submissive sex in various (vanilla) positions.  One pop and I was ready to sleep.  Very responsive girl who seems to genuinely enjoy sex. 

Return:  Yes, as she is petite, exotic, cute and responsive as I prefer. 

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only

Finally met her after several failed attempts in the past.  As another reviewer said, she is worth the effort. 

Venue:  5 star hotel outcall

Cost:  200 + tip for 1 hour

Comms:  This time, very good.  All by email.  She even apologized for not responding to past emails but I think she was just saying this to be polite. 

Appearance:  Cuter than I expected as one reviewer said she was not very attractive.  I thought she was quite attractive but in a cute way.  Nice teeth and pretty eyes.  Yes, her boobs are very large, especially for such a petite girl.  She has a nice petite figure but not a "hard body" like Mia Dixion whom I have reviewed before.  Smelled and tasted nice. 

Personality:  Very cool, relaxed and funny.  Felt very much GFE with no sense of "business" being done.  She is quite bubbly and engaging, but not in a bad way. 

Service:  Caressing, fingers, RO and submissive sex in various (vanilla) positions.  One pop and I was ready to sleep.  Very responsive girl who seems to genuinely enjoy sex. 

Return:  Yes, as she is petite, exotic, cute and responsive as I prefer.

Plus a tip! :wacko:

Offline peter purves

Out of interest how much was this tip?

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Exotic Hunter

See my Melanie Chung reply on "tipping".   :hi: