Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee 21 London tour positive but a couple footnotes  (Read 7371 times)

42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review Coma. She looks fit but it is annoying when they include shower time in the paid time. I understand they sell out their tours so that's part of it. I never take a shower at the end, only the start but I understand why punters do need one at the end. Her big pussy lips put me off. Quel domage..

Offline HailWood

You never mentioned that on your review.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yet you post about orange juice drink before going to the room.   :unknown:
Last post on this thread for me.
1) bit of colour (orange to be precise) adding info to readers that if they are early it’s a discreet place to sit and wait
2) I was in bang on time and out a few minutes after my time was up (as stated in my review) so it wasn’t perceived as a problem at the time I wrote the review.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:43:54 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline SamLP

Just goes to show YMMV with any wg. Maybe she'll take note and space out her appointments a little bit more next time to make space for showers.. or maybe she's happy to stick with her system. I reckon more punters will start inquiring with her if their shower time will be included or not in the paid time. A shared shower is an attractive option though.

Offline Titi

Just my opinion, after seeing 12 pages of feedback to my own recent review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170287.0)...

Unless a poster is found to be a fake/fraud, I don't see that prolonged debate about accuracy helps anyone ... the White Knights end up causing more damage as it keeps the review at the forefront and draws even more attention to it than it might otherwise get.

Whether we like the girl or not, it's a review of one person's experience... I'd rather read pages of people talking about whether she licks balls, rims, etc etc .. than whether watching the clock makes her a clock watcher or not.

IMO, by the way, I'd say that she -did- watch the clock on this appointment. That doesn't necessarily make her a "clock watcher" - it might've been that the punter chose an unlucky time to see her ... such as right before the X-Factor final, or a plane crashing into Emmerdale again... or maybe she had an appointment at the hairdressers?

+1  :thumbsup:
All SPs clock watch, the experienced ones are very good at concealing though. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions however this is paid sex/hobby for most of us. Let’s not over complicate it.

Offline Belgarion

I thought that was where you were coming from. You ought to get over your entrenched perception that everyone from the East Mids must be a WK or low life then re-read the posts before you blithely accuse.

You will find no WK from me. I said she didn’t rush me out at home but seemed to do so in London. The discussion had extended  to whether the SP may be maximising booking time while on tour. IMO I thought my post validated the OPs and others opinion.

As far as the so designated  ‘mileage competition’; it was a bit of fun between some members that others took exception to for what reason I neither know nor care and I doubt it will occur again.

Not everyone from your region is a WK cuntstruck puppy. Just the brotherhood of the Crusty Lance.

:hi: