Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Haven Reading (formally Chinese Health Massage)  (Read 2816 times)

Offline thomasd

Looks like they've changed their name and had a website update too.
Wonder if it's still the same/who is there now.

Offline SwenyTodd

Same people running the shop.  Just a change in name and branding but everything that goes on inside is the same  ;)

Offline bigboy96

I might go for a trip to Reading soon then.  ;)

Offline thomasd

Definitely need a return.
Need to find a new go to girl though.

The last one I found moved on.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Offline Silver Birch

Same people running the shop.  Just a change in name and branding but everything that goes on inside is the same  ;)

That is good news  :yahoo:

I have frequented this establishment many times, but not in 2020 so far.

Offline thomasd

The last time I was there I saw Bella and she was incredible, but sadly left  :(

Offline bigboy96

I've been here four or five times and have never been disappointed.

Offline thomasd

Who is going to do some recon then?  :)

Offline Gustav Klimt

I went there this morning. Didn’t have to leave any personal details. Prices are still the same as pre Covid. The SP wore a mask throughout & gave me a sensual massage, B2B & HJ. She also let me finger her while she wanked off.
I have reviewed this place a few times before, but if you guys think it would be useful to write a post Covid review I’d be happy to do that. My only reluctance is I don’t want to be accused of being a tout for posting another.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I paid a visit today as well this morning
I’ve had a great time in the past and had a good
Time today not as good as before Covid
But 45 plus 40 got me a good massage and
Naked hand job allowed to kiss nipples
And play with pussy not sure of girls name
About 30

Offline wasteman

There is a tasty regular Thai bird there called Charlie.
Banned reason: No Reviews in 5 years despite punting. Happy Christmas.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Gustav Klimt

It was busy there yesterday. I was sitting outside the coffee shop next door afterwards. Very pleasant hour people watching. I noticed a few nervous looking guys going in. One walked up & stood there intently reading the sign outside, lost his nerve & walked. Ten minutes later he came back & walked straight in.

Offline thomasd

I went there this morning. Didn’t have to leave any personal details. Prices are still the same as pre Covid. The SP wore a mask throughout & gave me a sensual massage, B2B & HJ. She also let me finger her while she wanked off.
I have reviewed this place a few times before, but if you guys think it would be useful to write a post Covid review I’d be happy to do that. My only reluctance is I don’t want to be accused of being a tout for posting another.
I'd like to read it! As I'm sure others would as well.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I'd like to read it! As I'm sure others would as well.
Review posted this evening. Hope it helps.