Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee Massage - Chandlers Ford  (Read 1394 times)

Moose1234

Anyone know where Dee’s gone?

The adverts have gone from gumtree. I only saw her a few months ago..

Offline Saint61

I think she's retired. I saw her regularly she was on about being back with her boy friend, whose not keen on what she does.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 07:11:51 pm by Saint61 »

Offline Zimbaman

Someone posted about Dee on another thread. Apparently back with a BF...although watch this space as they aren’t the most stable couple. Might be back  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

I think she's retired. I saw her regularly she was on about being back with her boy friend, whose not keen on what she does.

Are you going to review? Even if she isn’t around at the moment she may well come back and a review would be helpful  :hi:

Offline deeDeeMassage

• Service Provider
Hi this is Dee

I just wanted to reply to this post as iv seen some comments on another review and now this one as to where abouts iv gone

Iv not retired and me not being about has nothing to do with my partner

The reason is because I started feeling poorly around may this year and had been misdiagnosed which led to me being admitted to A&E for emergency surgery on the 4th of june. I was in hospital until the 20th and just needed some time out to recover from the surgery and the shock of whats happened.

I'm hoping this post is okay, I took my ad off of gumtree as soon as i was well enough and replied to every message days after coming out of ICU.

I know not everyone saves numbers, those that can could contact me during that time and I feel bad for those that couldn't..

dee xx   

Offline Derrick101

Dee, Although we've not met, thanks for this post to clarify. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Offline deeDeeMassage

• Service Provider

Offline officer69

Hi this is Dee

I just wanted to reply to this post as iv seen some comments on another review and now this one as to where abouts iv gone

Iv not retired and me not being about has nothing to do with my partner

The reason is because I started feeling poorly around may this year and had been misdiagnosed which led to me being admitted to A&E for emergency surgery on the 4th of june. I was in hospital until the 20th and just needed some time out to recover from the surgery and the shock of whats happened.

I'm hoping this post is okay, I took my ad off of gumtree as soon as i was well enough and replied to every message days after coming out of ICU.

I know not everyone saves numbers, those that can could contact me during that time and I feel bad for those that couldn't..

dee xx   

I wish you well Dee and hope things pick up for you. x