Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Girl You Want - Winchester  (Read 739 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Hi,

I am interested in seeing Kira.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Postings on here are a bit old.  Has anyone got more recent intel?  Particularly interested in any recent pics as those on the profile are limited.

Cheers

Offline DrConners

No sorry Eddy, nothing recent on her is there - I see on her profile she hasn't had any fb since March this year so might be taking a break/having a kid/in a relationship.

No number & outcalls only - have you tried to message her ? Those pictures are pretty shit I have to say  :unknown:

Offline Steady Eddy

Not surprised by the lack of infor.

Thanks Dr C.

Offline andyw1969

I saw her when she was working and taking incalls in Southampton a few years ago ( probably 5 or 6 years maybe more) I think she went by another name then.

I can't quite remember what it was but there was something that made me not make a return visit.

However she bid on my reverse booking last year and I thought I would give her another go as we all know, good working girls are hard to come by now. I never did find out as she had to cancel and I gave up trying to arrange another time.

Not sure her stated age of 26 is right, she must be in her 30's I would have thought as I seem to remember she was in her mid 20's all those years ago.