Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ Queen Scotland - Glasgow BnG  (Read 9114 times)

35 review(s) for BJ QUEEN SCOTLAND  (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline WorldExplorer

Link here: External Link/Members Only

Location: Southside of Glasgow - Clarkston area AirBnB. Easy to find, parking near by, busy and discrete enough
Price: £30 BnG
Comms: Once you get out of AW messaging hell, comms via phone easy and quick
Looks: There's been some mixed reviews of her looks. IMO she has a great body, and since only ever done the BnG all I can say is: she looks pretty great with my cock in her mouth and a few of my fingers up her pussy
Service: Review combines four visits over last three months. Easy to chat to, good BJ technique paying attention to balls and shaft equally, follows directions well. It's definitely not a PSE, and it is a bit mechanical, but it's a sold BJ for £30. Can confirm no swallowing, for me at least.
Summary: Would return, have returned.

Offline The Monk

Nightmare with the comms and can be unreliable on the day of the booking, visited her a few times for a quick blow job and she up for a light face fuck and CIM. She moves around a lot.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 03:35:03 pm by The Monk »

Offline jkrieg

I have made a few attempts over the years to see her, but she can be a nightmare to get a hold of.

Offline Kornam68

I have emailed her twice but no reply  :dash: she has green light on AW but no mobile  :dash:

Offline Weenash

Met BJ Queen last week and her services are brill for the money. DFK lots of oral both ways so guess i was one of the lucky ones who got a booking 

Offline Glesgaboy

Any chance of a review Weenash..? :hi:

Offline youngatheart

Has anyone ever spent more than 15 minutes with her?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cactus

Yeah, years ago when she was in Edinburgh. Shags like a lesbian, so I’d stick with her standard fare, which she delivers with some aplomb.

Offline Glesgaboy

Cactus   :thumbsup:
That’s already a candidate for Best Post of 2022!
Succinct and to the point Sir.  :hi:

Offline Cactus

Cactus   :thumbsup:
That’s already a candidate for Best Post of 2022!
Succinct and to the point Sir.  :hi:

Peaked early, all downhill from here  :thumbsup:

Offline Abdhal

Her number is on display now.  :hi:

Offline Kornam68

Got her number and will arrange a visit hopefully  :hi:

Offline stupat78

Not sure if it's the same girl or not but I remember going to see a BJ Queen in Edinburgh about 8 years ago, she lived near the castle. Good BJ from what I can remember.

Offline Cactus

Not sure if it's the same girl or not but I remember going to see a BJ Queen in Edinburgh about 8 years ago, she lived near the castle. Good BJ from what I can remember.

One and the same.

Online Camargue

9 or 10 years ago in Edinburgh - near the public triangle I think. An hour's booking.
Basic GFE. No issues that I can remember but I never revisited.

Offline FBman78

I booked a 15 mins with her but spent over half an hour. She was rather chatty and told me how her girlfriend doesn't know she does this.  I suggested her girlfriend had a good idea and well the conversation kept going with her taking my wee cock all the way down and then she asked if I fancied fucking her.  Not bad for £30.  This was well over a year back just before my hiatus.