Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy M Nottingham  (Read 991 times)

gstringking

Anyone been to see this lady? thinking of paying her a visit so feedback welcome :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

I might have.

At least post the link to her AW or VS profile. Or do you expect us to do all the work to find it so we can help give advice to a one post wonder.

Help us to help you.  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Cheers Gstring. One positive review for this lass below your last post.

I like the look of this woman (I’m into a milf phase currently) and I like the services she’s offering. However at £200ph she’s was too expensive IMO. At that price bracket you are in Woofie territory.

gstringking

Offline HailWood

is wolfie a better punt then?

TBF - I couldn’t say for sure as I’ve not met Sassy M. However she would have to be outstanding to,  IMO, match Woofie who is certain to deliver one of the best services in the East Mids. This is just my opinion, others may vary (but I think you’ll struggle to find anyone who doesn’t agree with me).

gstringking

well hopefully someone reading these pages has been to Sassy M so I can make an informed choice.

Offline bud36

Ive seen this lady a while ago was a  nightmare to get a booking
Her house is nice and tindy but stank of weed gave great oral lots deepthroat i found to rushing you to cum once you do shes up and dressing in a flash i havent returned hope this helps

gstringking

yep really does one to avoid then .... think woofie will get a visit. Also looking at krystal starr in burton if anyone has any views on her??

Online Newtothisstuff

£200 an hour for a MILF and she's trying to rush you out of the door?!  She should be back down on her knees thanking you and wanking you for paying £200!! I wouldn't have thought that she'd be beating vast queues of gagging punters away from the door with a big stick if she charges that much. At £3.33 a minute, you expect a far better service than that.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I saw this one about 4-5 years ago I reckon. At the time based in a skanky shithole in basford going towards Top Valley. Fucking beautiful area. Like the previous comment, the place stunk of weed. She must’ve been proper fucked up most of the day. As for the punt she was quite possibly one of the most depraved and sickist hookers I have ever fucked. She came out with some right stuff.

Offline Donkey

Hi MOTC, I just had a look at your old reviews and they’re epic and really enjoyable. Looking forward to your next review :)

Offline HailWood

As for the punt she was quite possibly one of the most depraved and sickist hookers I have ever fucked. She came out with some right stuff.
That is some accolade coming from you MOTC   :lol:

Offline jsnsummer

is wolfie a better punt then?

36 Positives on here......speaks for it's self. At £200ph Sassy needs to provide a better service than 1 positive review. There are plenty of others in the £100-120 Ph bracket that might more what you are looking for.