Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demureduchess1 TOFTT - Plymouth  (Read 3770 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7380342) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Avabar

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location - Plymouth central hotel

Cost - £200 1 hour

Comms - Excellent. Can be hard to pin down a time with Taylor, but she was very accommodating to making sure our meet happened. Little messages back and forth on the days leading up to the meet, which I loved and really helped build the excitement.

Trying to limit the number of girls I see these days but something about Taylor’s profile just really jumped out at me when I first saw it a few weeks back. Finally our diaries matched and I saw for an hours meet.

Taylor is 100% the girl in the pictures. That cute/naughty look you see in her pics absolutely plays out in the flesh. She is gorgeous and has an Awesome body. Particularly loved her pert natural tits.She’s great company, fun, bubbly and puts you at ease straight away. She a proper GFE, constantly giving me compliments (which I’m going believe she meant, certainly felt that way). But as soon as things turned sexual she becomes an absolute wild thing between the sheets. Deep passionate sex performed with real gusto. Constant eye contact and makes all the right noises/comments. Really felt like two people who fancy the pants off each other going at it full pelt after a date.

Taylor started by asking what positions I liked and was more than happy to please. Round one was OWO including CIM. Round two was 69, cow girl, doggy, prone bone and missionary. lots of FK and mutual stroking throughout the meet. Couldn’t keep my hands off that peachy ass.

Will definitely be seeing again. We hit it off really well and agreed to stay in touch. Couldn’t ask for a better GFE

Offline Dustybin

Online Avabar

Wow she looks cute as hell.

She is. That’s what really stood out with her for me.

Offline Wcrasher89

There are multiple reviews per day on AW. Does she really see that many per day? Seems too good looking to operate such a conveyor belt system.

Online Avabar

To be honest, I always assume that girls that work out of hotels see at least 3 of 4 a day. They always say different because that’s what we want to hear.

Offline Wcrasher89

Also just seen that she offered BB shower sex for extra, in the Field Report on her profile from 06/09/2023... yikes. :dash:

Offline simping

Also just seen that she offered BB shower sex for extra, in the Field Report on her profile from 06/09/2023... yikes. :dash:

Can field reports be deleted?

Offline Whistling Dixie

Can field reports be deleted?
I don't know if field reports can be deleted, but the SP doesn't have to display them on their profile.  This SP has two hidden field reports: one on 06/09/23 and another very critical report on 20/10/23.  It is the latter report which refers to her offering BB.

Offline simping

I don't know if field reports can be deleted, but the SP doesn't have to display them on their profile.  This SP has two hidden field reports: one on 06/09/23 and another very critical report on 20/10/23.  It is the latter report which refers to her offering BB.

Man it's information like this I'm so glad I joined ukp

:hi:

Online anonymouse72

Now calling herself Britishbambi1.

Online Avabar

She certainly never mentioned or offered BB on our meet. Didn’t seem the type, but I guess you never know. I did end up being a little annoyed by her. She was very persistent in messaging me after the meet wanting me to leave her positive AW feedback. Was happy to do this, but was just waiting to get home first as I had some travelling to do. Eventually left the feedback but received none back from her. Wouldn’t normally care about this, but she had sent me numerous messages asking for hers and saying she would do the same for me. I waited about a week then sent her a polite reminder. Got an apologetic reply, saying she’d do it right away. She never did.

It’s only a little thing really, but left a sour taste in my mouth as we seemed to get on well. Haven’t been back since.

Offline Whistling Dixie

Looking again at the two field reports which she has chosen to hide, in addition to the 20/10/23 report confirming that she offered BB, as Wcrasher89 says (above) the 06/09/23 report is of an actual BB meet – I had missed that.

Searching for her AW account number on Google it flags up a reference to her on a BB site.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 11:28:57 pm by Whistling Dixie »

Online Avabar

How do you see these hidden reports?

Offline southern punter

External Link/Members Only and put in their name

Big thanks to Whistling Dixie, I had no idea field reports could be hidden from the profile like this, very useful to know not just for this SP but in general!

Offline Dustybin

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 07:14:30 am by Dustybin »

Offline JimmySW

I tried to book her in advance in February, put in a booking and she cancelled on me with 1 day to go, she didn't give any reason and as it was with plenty of notice it seemed childish to put in a review. I did ask if she charged extra for anything and there was no mention of BB or any other extra, I had booked 30 minutes for £120 as I wasn't convinced she was worth £200 for the hour!

Online Avabar

I tried to book her in advance in February, put in a booking and she cancelled on me with 1 day to go, she didn't give any reason and as it was with plenty of notice it seemed childish to put in a review. I did ask if she charged extra for anything and there was no mention of BB or any other extra, I had booked 30 minutes for £120 as I wasn't convinced she was worth £200 for the hour!

She’s definitely one of those ones that can be hard to pin down. I had similar problems when I first tried to book her. She did keep friendly comms open, and seemed keen to rearrange so I stuck with it and glad I did. BB stuff aside, I’d say she’s definitely worth £200. Offers a genuine GFE, which I often find lacking in younger British girls. I’d need some clarity on the BB issue before going again, but I’m not overly convinced by the one report I can read.

Offline tdc1980

She certainly never mentioned or offered BB on our meet. Didn’t seem the type, but I guess you never know. I did end up being a little annoyed by her. She was very persistent in messaging me after the meet wanting me to leave her positive AW feedback. Was happy to do this, but was just waiting to get home first as I had some travelling to do. Eventually left the feedback but received none back from her. Wouldn’t normally care about this, but she had sent me numerous messages asking for hers and saying she would do the same for me. I waited about a week then sent her a polite reminder. Got an apologetic reply, saying she’d do it right away. She never did.

It’s only a little thing really, but left a sour taste in my mouth as we seemed to get on well. Haven’t been back since.

This is almost a mirror reflection of my experience.  Really enjoyed seeing Taylor and love her company and the visit.  She chased for feedback, I completed a field report (31/1/24), asked for feedback myself, virtually ghosted with nothing so I gave up but it's a two way street and with girls quite rightly checking our feedback to ensure we're genuine it's always helpful to have some recent ones.  I'm exactly the same though, left a sour taste and haven't been back.

Offline Mr_Pink

I am now back on the scene and I will add her to my hot list, noted that she can be unreliable but defo not one to pass up.