Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Barbie baby xx Hounslow  (Read 1653 times)

Biglogbone

External Link/Members Only

Right guys this is my first review so be patient.

Called up and realised all comms are by text quick reply and was able to meet straight away. Was given postcode and a place to park.

Flat is on main road can be busy during the day but as I went and night it was quiet.

Opened the door and must say she is much better than pics they don't do her justice. Wearing exactly what I asked for. She is a MILF and a bit of a tummy is on show but I would say a size 10/12.
She started out with a handshake and I thought this doesn't look good but boy could I be wrong.

Went up to a 1 bed room flat not the best but decent. Went over services OWO sex protected massage cum twice in 1 hour policy and paid her 60.

Sooo we went straight into DFK and boy was it intense the whole tongues (this lasted a good while) I then asked her for a lap dance and she was hesitant first and then put on some music she came up close to me and said she used to be a stripper in Hunguary. I was in for a treat she can really move and what followed made my soldier hard as fuck. We carried on DFK and then she stripped off and gave the best OWO that I have had for a good while. I asked her for ball action and she was happy to oblige :yahoo: she allowed fingering and I went in mango time.

She seemed to really like my company and the DFK got very intense which led to biting and lots of touching before she went on my neck and down my body.

At this point I had blown once and realised that I needed to go she was happy to give me 20 back all in all was there for 30 mins.

Negatives.

Handshake at start and not so good location.

Positives

Good OWO
Good Comms
Good lap dance and looks much better than pics 7/10 look wise and 10/10 service.

she is there for a week and really wanted me to stay we left DFK at the door as I left.

Offline DubCee

Cheers for the review. How accurate are her pics, OP? Also her prices seem to have gone up. I presume you saw her a while ago?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 06:30:16 am by DubCee »

Offline KPL

Thanks OP, that she volunteered to hand you back 20 pounds because you had to leave a bit early is impressive.  :hi:

Offline KPL

Can you please give some more info on location, which station - how close etc?

Biglogbone

Hi all. The second picture above of her standing in white is the most accurate.

The nearest station is Hounslow West or the one near the town centre but would be a good 15 mins walk from there.

Biglogbone

:unknown: ahhh yes I just seen her prices have gone up. I actually saw her last night and wrote the review outside the venue because it was so good haha.

Offline DubCee

Lucky you lol. Based on your review, i think a 10pound increase isnt such a deal breaker. Thanks for the info

Offline KPL

having read this review...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115749.0

I am starting to question yours...  are you her pimp? Especially since its "your first review" and the other review its clear that she is a rip off.

Offline KPL

I can now see Biglogbone has been banned  :timeout:

Offline DubCee

Another one fished out. Kudos to admin for the ban! :hi: