Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge Busty London Girls  (Read 3177 times)

stokiester

Asta - how old is she likely to be now? Anyone visited her recently?

External Link/Members Only

Mery - not seen any reviews for her. Is she real?

Janet - is she still around?

Really want to visit busty clara but Farnborough is too difficult to get to.

Or any other recommendations?

Offline jrhunter

I saw Mery about three years ago when she was known as Ines. She was stunning to look at but her service was awful and she had a bad attitude.

I finally got around to Asta a few months back. She is in her forties and has been around the block. Nice figure not a great looker and I found the service a bit too professional. I might be good for some though.

Candyman

There's another called Fabiana but she is not well reviewed here. There is also an ebony lady called honey fox who visits Euston on tour regularly. Tits are huge but service is basic and she is a bit big

stokiester

Thanks for the info gents.

I'd discounted Fabiana due to the bad feedback Her figure does tick the right box though.

Honey Fox is on my to do list but there's little chance of her being in  London the same time as me.

Offline jrhunter

Have you thought about Melissa (Jayda on this site)

I dont think these pics do her justice. Shes very hot and tits remind me of Linsey Dawn back when she was nice! Ive seen her four times and can highly recommend - £200 though.

Offline peter purves

Janet - is she still around?

Cheapest price I've seen her advertised at. She is usually at the £250 mark.

Not sure if this is still active

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:01:40 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

Have you thought about Melissa (Jayda on this site)

I dont think these pics do her justice. Shes very hot and tits remind me of Linsey Dawn back when she was nice! Ive seen her four times and can highly recommend - £200 though.

Looks very similar to Fabiana in one of the photos. One of the reviews on Admiral website is a concern; says she tried to get rid of her client after half an hour

Offline peter purves

Looks very similar to Fabiana in one of the photos.

Which one of the photos?

Cheers!!

Candyman

btw I've not booked either lady. Just going on what the photos looked like. Some of these girls get photoshopped so much they end up looking similar to each other

Bigdik

This one

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her tits are supposed to be DD, but they look much bigger on the pictures so I definitely think they are photoshopped, I've seen many tits and sizes so I can easily distinguish

Offline peter purves

This one

At first I thought, I cannot see it.  :crazy: Had a look for her on the net, and now I think you may have a point.