Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Niki in Tooting  (Read 998 times)

Offline Hour_man

Hi guys,

This isn't a review but more of a request for info on Niki as I'm not sure where else to post topics like this.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile looks okay and she seems alright on the phone (via text)

Just wanted to know if anyone's had a go with her and if she's worth a 4hr trip to London.

Thanks

(This is my first punt post so would greatly appreciate the info)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hi guys,

This isn't a review but more of a request for info on Niki as I'm not sure where else to post topics like this.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile looks okay and she seems alright on the phone (via text)

Just wanted to know if anyone's had a go with her and if she's worth a 4hr trip to London.

Thanks

(This is my first punt post so would greatly appreciate the info)

Hidden Image/Members Only

What a stupid thing to do why not post this on the london section ?also I hope you know she's a brothel girl and if I had to guess hardly speaks english
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 02:56:29 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline peter purves

What a stupid thing to do why not post this on the london section ?also I hope you know she's a brothel girl and if I had to guess hardly speaks english

Now Now BM,

I do like the look of this WG even if I doubt the half Panamanian/half Thai origins on her profile.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 03:31:21 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Now Now BM,

I do like the look of this WG even if I doubt the half Panamanian/half Thai origins on her profile

He posted this on the london review section as a neutral review  :thumbsdown:

Now Now BM,

I do like the look of this WG even if I doubt the half Panamanian/half Thai origins on her profile

As to her origins I would guess she's a much thai as my grandad is Desmond tutu. She is probably colombian or something using panama to sound more exotic

Offline Hour_man

All I can do is apologies, as mentioned in my post that was literally my first post on this site - and any forum at that matter so chill.

Would you be so kind as to guide me to a thread that has instructions in how to post things correctly then?

Offline pewpewpew

How would he know that she's a brothel girl? You recognise her or am i missing a trick here?

How would he know that she's a brothel girl? You recognise her or am i missing a trick here?

She's a latina operating out of the tooting area which is has over 4 parlours there thats how I know. I'm warning him as if he's travelling over 4 hours and expects to see a indie he will be very dissapointed  :hi:

mrhappypants

Hour_man, don't be misled by BM's quick temper and abrasive style; he is trying to help you and I suggest you listen to his advice. 

If it helps, when I first discovered UKP in 2013 I spent a week reading rhe back catalogue of reviews over the previous six months.  This is a fantastic forum but to be useful you need to invest quite a lot of time up front in research before it will really start paying dividends.  This is the reason the stock "I am in London next Thursday; who should I punt?" type enquirey is generally ignored.