Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staffordshire punts  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Stokiedave

Hi everyone, Staffordshire seems a bit sparse compared to other areas so thought I would give a really quick idea of whats about.

I havn’t tried any independents yet.

The full service places are limited, best by far in my opinion is tingles in fenton External Link/Members Only. Good choice of girls, clean and well kept. The only downside is although there is a side entrance its still not that discrete.

Second choice would be divas in stoke External Link/Members Only, usually a few decent girls, again clean and well kept and there is a more discreet back door.

Abigail's and fingertips are a bit grotty and the same for the girls.

I prefer the thai places, no fs but i do like the massage as well.

Royal orchid External Link/Members Only seems to be the best guaranteed service. Good massage and guaranteed he, but nothing more.

Janthip External Link/Members Only , usually guaranteed a he but the actual massage can be a bit lacking. Nice clean shop though.

Would avoid the Chinese place , oriental lily on george street Newcastle-under-Lyme based on my own experience

If you just want a decent massage with your arse out and nothing more then jasmine thai in hanley is the place.

There is a place called ban thai in wolstanton but they don’t have a shower facility so that has put me off. Only place ive found so far with no shower. 

Offline Fac51

Good overall review m8, but let's be totally honest - Stoke is shite for punting !

I tried Tingles - average at best.

There ain't any really decent Indy girls either !ocally...best to travel. I've found the North West is the best...esp if u are after a MILF  ;)

I've been out of action recently due to poor health...but returned this week...review to follow  :thumbsup:

Offline Stokiedave

Agreed! Thought I would try and Point out the best of a poor choice for the guys that can’t travel or maybe stop someone wasting their money. Think I will have to venture a bit further in the future

Offline bender999

Good overall review m8, but let's be totally honest - Stoke is shite for punting !

I tried Tingles - average at best.

There ain't any really decent Indy girls either !ocally...best to travel. I've found the North West is the best...esp if u are after a MILF  ;)

I've been out of action recently due to poor health...but returned this week...review to follow  :thumbsup:

Strange, isn't it that Stoke is like a punting desert and there's nothing going east until you get to Derby. Some business studies student should be doing a PhD why some areas have a sizeable population of WG's and others have little. It doesn't seem to be related to property prices , level of unemployment or size of population.

Offline Stokiedave

Before I started punted a few years ago there used to be quite a few parlours in and around stoke, don't know the reasons but they seemed to close within a year or so of each other. There was one in an upstairs unit near jones and shuffs in stoke, one in longport, one near sainsburys in stoke, one opposite burslem park. Thats just the ones I know about but probably more than that. None of the ones left are in a great location in my opinion ... the entrances are too much on show and in quite busy built up areas, havnt punted else where but maybe other areas have more discrete parlours?

Online GingerNuts

Roadster

Oriental Massage (Chinese FS, hit and miss)

External Link/Members Only

Is this place actually in knowl wall?  I thought there was nothing there other than grass and trees!

Online GingerNuts

Is this place actually in knowl wall?  I thought there was nothing there other than grass and trees!

I think the advert has always said that.

The last time I visted, nearly a year ago, the location was a terraced house in one of the streets between College Road and Boughey Road.

As far as I know the postcode in the advert is their previous location but they're not far away.

The VS advert seems to get updated with a picture of the new girl who starts every Monday.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 04:35:52 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline bebop1968

This is coco they were on aw not been on there for a bit

Offline Moby Dick

Strange, isn't it that Stoke is like a punting desert and there's nothing going east until you get to Derby. Some business studies student should be doing a PhD why some areas have a sizeable population of WG's and others have little. It doesn't seem to be related to property prices , level of unemployment or size of population.
Just a theory - linked to success of football team. :D

Offline Moby Dick

or External Link/Members Only

EE Milf, takes a facefull, does the spaltbukkake gangbangs.
IMO Overpriced at £200 for one hour, £270 for 2 hours.

Offline bender999

Just a theory - linked to success of football team. :D
Doesn't explain Milton Keynes  :rolleyes:

Offline Moby Dick

Doesn't explain Milton Keynes  :rolleyes:
Didn’t know they had a football team, never punter there :sarcastic:

Roadster

I think the advert has always said that.

The last time I visted, nearly a year ago, the location was a terraced house in one of the streets between College Road and Boughey Road.

As far as I know the postcode in the advert is their previous location but they're not far away.

The VS advert seems to get updated with a picture of the new girl who starts every Monday.

Okay.  Right.  Thanks.

Offline robo1935

When Stoke had an elected mayor, Mark Meredith he was influential in getting the Police to close down some of the parlours. Since then no ones has had the inclination to open up new ones.