Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 99 chockdee Stoke on Trent  (Read 2139 times)

Online ilovitbig

Hi guy's , has anyone tried 99 Chockdee based in Tunstall Stoke on Trent?
Iv'e tried a walk in but the door was locked and then got through on the phone but couldn't sort a suitable time.
Ill try again in a couple of weeks and keep you informed.
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Expensive. Stoke's not an affluent area and the prices must be pretty much the highest in a 40 mile radius.

If you click on the website link in the advert you can book an hour for £45 instead of £50. Still pricey though.

Offline happyending

Most of the massages are £60 for the hour, she's got no chance of survival with those prices

Online ilovitbig

I'm wondering if she's legit and above board. I'm tied up for a couple of week's at the moment but will give it a go when possible.

Offline Teddybaker22

Hey guys, I visited this place on Sunday 21/07/19.

100% legit, you won't get no extras. I asked for the towel to be removed & she said that's ok but I don't do extras etc. She's a lovely lady but prices are high, no back entrance & not a chance of anything more than a massage. However the massage was outstanding, highly recommended if you require a massage only.

Online ilovitbig

Thanks for the update Teddy.

Offline houseboot

She's a lovely lady but prices are high, no back entrance & not a chance of anything more than a massage.

:unknown: Why would she need a back entrance?  :unknown:

You've just confirmed it's a legit shop.

Offline GingerNuts

:unknown: Why would she need a back entrance?  :unknown:

You've just confirmed it's a legit shop.

Not everyone will know it's a legit shop so perhaps some might prefer a more discrete entrance.

Offline Teddybaker22

On the update .. Apple at janthip ... £20 body to body with touching allowed. Well worth a visit lads

Offline Hugger-Mugger

On the update .. Apple at janthip ... £20 body to body with touching allowed. Well worth a visit lads
Whoo hoo. That's my mind made up for next time. Looking forward to reading your full review.
It sounds like they had a complete change of staff and offerings, which is a shame because it used to be good for a regular massage.
My most recent visit there was just HE, for 25 and not one of the best. I'm not naming the girl. She seemed to not really enjoy her job and it detracted from the enjoyment. As others have said, these Thai HE's seem a bit poor  compared to some of the Chinese offerings. I miss Lilly and Wendy from Newcastle High Street.

Offline Compact92

Im in stoke on monday so im going give 99chockdee a try. I will leave a review then

Offline GingerNuts

Im in stoke on monday so im going give 99chockdee a try. I will leave a review then

Good luck.

Based on this thread what's on offer seems to be an expensive massage and no extras.

Offline Compact92

I went in and asked and she said come in on Monday and we will talk more. Told her what I wanted with the massage

Offline GingerNuts

I went in and asked and she said come in on Monday and we will talk more. Told her what I wanted with the massage

Seems like bit of a palava to get a massage with extras.

What did you ask for?

Online ilovitbig

Compact92 i look forward to your review, hope you get what you want ;) ;)

Offline GingerNuts

Be interesting if he tells us what he wants and then what he eventually gets.

Offline Stokiedave

What is apple like... look and age wise?

Im just about to do a review. I went last week just before i joined this site so didnt get a name but got the same service. Lady probably in her 40s, bit tubby and very limited english. Might be because of the lack of English but the extras came up by her massaging my arm and pushing her tits into my had so i gave them a grab and she said see and touch for £20, agreed and she whipped them out and started the he. No mention of b2b but this might be a different woman. Did let me put my hands down her pants without any complaints.

Offline Stokiedave

Hi guy's , has anyone tried 99 Chockdee based in Tunstall Stoke on Trent?
Iv'e tried a walk in but the door was locked and then got through on the phone but couldn't sort a suitable time.
Ill try again in a couple of weeks and keep you informed.
External Link/Members Only

I saw this place advertised on gum tree so gave them a text... was asked to phone to make a booking. Phoned and arranged but the lady said to call again when I was on the carpark opposite. Got a bit of a weird vibe so went to a different shop instead but might have to try it out of curiosity

Online ilovitbig

Compact92 did the meet go ahead?.

Offline Compact92

Sorry been really busy, was supposed to today but they were closed so Tuesday it is. Appointment is booked

Offline Compact92

So i managed to get in yesterday. Took me an hour to get an amswer. Jlita I think her name is.late forties early fifties nice looking. Smallish boobs and nice bum. Started with the massage and it was really good. No swipes on my balls or nothing.. Turned me over and started on my shoulders placing my hands close to her bum so I reached out and strokes her bum. She said another 20 and i said yes i only had a half hour booking. She then put my hand up her top to feel her boobs. She gently stroked my balls with one hand and used some live in my cock. I was horny as fuck by them and proceeded to put my hand down her trousers to her bum and she undid them for me so i could get to the front easier. We were on the low table upstairs so i tried get her bum near my face but she said just finger and hand job. I then carried on fingering her clit but wouldn't let me inside. I came within ten minutes of her making noises.fake or not she did a good job and top it off the massage worked on my back. I will return soon as she said she does a duo with another girl. She mentioned she has a place in Birmingham too. All in 50 quid. Worth it though
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:51:08 pm by Compact92 »

Offline Compact92

So i managed to get in yesterday. Took me an hour to get an amswer. Jlita I think her name is.late forties early fifties nice looking. Smallish boobs and nice bum. Started with the massage and it was really good. No swipes on my balls or nothing.. Turned me over and started on my shoulders placing my hands close to her bum so I reached out and strokes her bum. She said another 20 and i said yes i only had a half hour booking. She then put my hand up her top to feel her boobs. She gently stroked my balls with one hand and used some live in my cock. I was horny as fuck by them and proceeded to put my hand down her trousers to her bum and she undid them for me so i could get to the front easier. We were on the low table upstairs so i tried get her bum near my face but she said just finger and hand job. I then carried on fingering her clit but wouldn't let me inside. I came within ten minutes of her making noises.fake or not she did a good job and top it off the massage worked on my back. I will return soon as she said she does a duo with another girl. She mentioned she has a place in Birmingham too. All in 50 quid. Worth it though

Online ilovitbig

Good to know thing's are on offer.

Offline Stokiedave

I tried to get in on Friday but the girl on the phone said they were closed Fridays, will try to get in next week. Shame about being closed Fridays, usually my punting day of choice after a hard week

Offline GingerNuts

I tried to get in on Friday but the girl on the phone said they were closed Fridays, will try to get in next week. Shame about being closed Fridays, usually my punting day of choice after a hard week

They should update their advert and website.

We are open 7 days a week so there is no excuses at not having the time to visit

OPENING HOURS
Mon: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Tue: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Wed: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Thurs: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Fri: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Sat: 9:30am - 9:30pm
Sun: 9:30am - 9:30pm

Offline Compact92

Thanks for this update. Wondered why they don't answer half the time