Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Only fans and sex workers  (Read 2051 times)

Offline arrow0404

External Link/Members Only

I know it’s only the sun journalism but any thoughts

Offline HarryZZ

I can't see anyone getting banned if their account is totally legit and it's raising revenue, and there's still plenty of girls I follow on Twitter that are advertising OnlyFans, there's perhaps more to it in the case mentioned, maybe directing patrons off the site, or advertising other services?

Offline Colston36

I see "Adult marketing educator Amberly Rothfield" was quoted. Wtf do you do in that job? And where do all these bullshit titles come from? I am thinking of setting up as a Strategic Masturbation Consultant.

Offline jesse4585

I see "Adult marketing educator Amberly Rothfield" was quoted. Wtf do you do in that job?

You advise eThots and the like how to attract & retain more paying customers.  It's been a hugely competitive market place for years, and has became much more so these past few months. Reasons include:

* Lots of lasses who were purely regular FS whores turning to it as a replacement income after the lockdown
* The rapid rise of synthetic thots  (AI generated)
* Lot of regular people entering the game  (including blokes who fake being woman) , per them losing their normal civvy income

Sorry if it's annoying for me to answer your rhetorical question seriously,  but I'm bored!

I am thinking of setting up as a Strategic Masturbation Consultant.
I'd love to do that job.

In 'Sex and Culture',  Unwin surveyed the historical record for dozens of large & small civilisations,   finding in every case that their decline and collapse was preceded by a loosening of sexual morality - i.e.  more promiscuity and wanking.

(It's kind of based on the same thinking  as the modern NoFap movement,  or what wise men have for thousands of years been calling  "sexual sublimation"  - the idea that too many male orgasms dissipates energy that would otherwise be used for constructive purposes.)

This is not to say there's a strategic case for all out sexual repression of course,  like everything there's a balance,  they'll always be a place for whore's and punters even in the best possible world.

Classic Dom  loves 'geeks and weirdos' like myself. Sadly though, as I play for the opposite team, he'd never hire me.

But maybe one of the more thoughful Tory voting punters here could put themselves forward,  then  maybe in a few years we won't have a bunch of wankers running the show!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 09:57:01 am by jesse4585 »

Offline Simmo87

'The files were dumped into huge databases and shared across the internet by randy cyber crooks.
The leak resulted in thousands of women's images being leaked'

only the Sun could put Randy and Cyber Crooks in the same sentance  :lol:

Offline Plan R

I see "Adult marketing educator Amberly Rothfield" was quoted. Wtf do you do in that job? And where do all these bullshit titles come from? I am thinking of setting up as a Strategic Masturbation Consultant.

:lol: :lol: :lol: