Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle  (Read 12603 times)

Dodo

Had a wonderful hour with English Annabelle

External Link/Members Only

....works out of a nice hotel room on Hagley Road
....very good communication.....I made my booking direct rather than through AW
....lovely girl to talk to....within a minute or so felt I had known her for years. She was as chatty as you wanted her to be.....if you wanted silence you would get it.
....an attractive size 12/14ish with a curvey figure
....massage was medium pressure to start but soon turned to sensual. She has a lovely technique where she lightly strokes your body with her nails in a most erotic way. Works her way round to your balls and a fantastic reach under. At that point with my cock at bursting point she asked me to give her a massage......how could I possibly refuse her the joy of my own well rehearsed reach under.
....great VFM at £35 for half hour and £50 before 5pm for the hour
In conclusion she will not repair your bad back but who gives a fuck  :)

Offline midsman2012

Is she on aw or somewhere else?

Where is she based? Was the area safe?

What else did you get or was it HE?

Was she as described wherever she's described? 

Sorry to be picky and thanks for bringing her up, it would just be good to know more.

:rolleyes:
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline midsman2012

Just seen your review on another topic here.

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Stapler

Sure you don't want to post this report anywhere else?  :lol:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Sure you don't want to post this report anywhere else?  :lol:

..S...
Understand what you are saying but I must admitt with so many threads covering the subject I couldn't decide which one to post it on so 'fuck it' I thought I'll post it on all of them  :(

Thinking about it, I thought I had put this on 'Reviews' as well but looks like its been moved. Is that because 'FBSM' is not considered a 'Punt'??
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:56:49 am by Dodo »

OldAdmin

Is that because 'FBSM' is not considered a 'Punt'??

I moved it because it didn't contain enough info to be considered review, but now you've added more details it's back in the review section.
Reviews for FBSM are allowed without issue.

Offline Indigo

Thanks for the review - I went to see Annabelle today and had an excellent time - is it the done thing to do another review when one exists? I'd like to contribute to the forum.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the review - I went to see Annabelle today and had an excellent time - is it the done thing to do another review when one exists? I'd like to contribute to the forum.

Multiple reviews of the same girl show consistentcy with different punters. Or just add to the existing review, or add your experience to Stapler's FBSM threads. Up to you.

Offline Stapler

Put it here :

English FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48876.0

It's FBSM. She is English. She is in Birmingham. Makes sense.

To be honest, don't know why Dodo scattered his report all over the place - unless she is the new KSY!

..S...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:16:46 am by Stapler »

Chess Man

Hi Dodo.  Her profile says she's 35, do you think that's accurate?  Also what's her figure like?  Thanks

Offline KidCandyShop

Thanks for review Dodo I think this lady will be my first foray into FBSM.

Dodo

Put it here :

English FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48876.0
 ;)

It's FBSM. She is English. She is in Birmingham. Makes sense.

To be honest, don't know why Dodo scattered his report all over the place - unless she is the new KSY!

..S...
Because she is eligible.......
1. For a full Review
2. She qualifies under best FBSM in Brum regardless of nationality, and
3. She qualifies under best English FBSM

simples
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:56:11 pm by Dodo »

Chess Man

She seems to have disappeared.  Has anyone seen her in the last month?

Offline normski

Annabelle's back in Brum and is currently available. It would have been rude to not pay her a visit today. I lovely time was had! :yahoo:

Offline paul_davis

Oh just found her profile, and this thread

Might give it a try :-)

Dodo

Oh just found her profile, and this thread

Might give it a try :-)
It ?  It?    She's a 'her' not an 'it'.
My avatars an 'it'  :vomit:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:48:05 pm by Dodo »

Offline paul_davis

I was referring to the 'massage' not the person, but take your point

nicebloke

I saw her last week , cracking massage but nothing other than hr . Really friendly woman , I will most certainly return , perhaps when we get to know each other better more will be on offer  :rolleyes:

Offline Talbear

Saw her the other day....

Nice girl... A bit too chatty for my liking tbh as I don't really like to be chatting too much during the massage...

Massage was ok, nothing special if I'm honest....

Decent value, but have to say I've had better

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw her the other day....

Nice girl... A bit too chatty for my liking tbh as I don't really like to be chatting too much during the massage...

Massage was ok, nothing special if I'm honest....

Decent value, but have to say I've had better

I saw her a little while ago too and left with mostly the same opinion as TB.

English Annabelle

Just thought I would add to this lovely review, that I am now working in an apartment in Jewellery Quarter and I no longer do the £50 before 5 offer, but do occassionally do offers at random times x

jasontoms

1st meet with Annabelle  and what a experience it was . Spoke 3 weeks ago and she was little grumpy but then had text apologising so thought would  see her anyway . Very good communication and location in jewellery quartered system to find .was made to feel very at ease as soon as walked in. Stunning women in stocking heels and white lacey bra which soon came off . Very very good sensual massage which as she put it made my balls dance and after about 30 mins we swooped over for her massage , which I hope she enjoyed as much as I did . Then was my turn to have my ending which was very intense indeed and after we had cleaned up we chatted . There was no clock watching at all and woukd highly recommend her . Dancing balls will be back .

English Annabelle

:dancegirl: I will dance along with you ;)

Offline Stapler

Went to see her today  :wacko: I’m 20 and I would love to fuck her great come and sevices thanks

Are you Dodo's son?