Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen Sweet - legit or dodgy get your votes in  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Jackforaw

Hi guys after a 2nd opinion here before I meet this girl, would you say it’s a real profile? She has 3 reviews on AW but nothing on ukpunt unfortunately.

Something about the profile is making my spidey senses tingle…what’d you think

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:12:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline JontyR

I'd look to change your post whilst you can. You've given enough info to allow you to have your account here linked to your existing communications

Offline Jackforaw

Sorry I’m being dense could you explain what I’ve done so I don’t repeat? I’ve took the link out if it was that. Thank you for

Offline JontyR

Hi guys after a 2nd opinion here before I try to meet this girl, would you say it’s a real profile? She has 3 reviews on AW but nothing on ukpunt unfortunately.

Something about the profile is making my spidey senses tingle…what’d you think
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:10:27 pm by JontyR »

Offline Jackforaw

External Link/Members Only

Link reattached after Jonty helped me save face

Online Tantric_mat

I don’t see anything dodgy about the ad. Looks like a typical Brazilian import that’ll move on fairly soon.

Offline bops909

I don’t see anything dodgy about the ad. Looks like a typical Brazilian import that’ll move on fairly soon.

If you check the phone number listed and the images you'll see evidence that this is someone who is touring UK.

The photos associated to the profile seem to be a mish-mash and probably of more than one person.

I'd assume I was going to meet whoever I thought was the least attractive looking person in the photos and make a decision based on that.

I think there are better options out there.

Offline Jackforaw

If you check the phone number listed and the images you'll see evidence that this is someone who is touring UK.

The photos associated to the profile seem to be a mish-mash and probably of more than one person.

I'd assume I was going to meet whoever I thought was the least attractive looking person in the photos and make a decision based on that.

I think there are better options out there.

Yeah the pics is what was putting me off, was sure that they weren’t all of the same girl. I’ll pass on this one, thanks mate

Offline Mufcdan88

Working Warwick this week so was planning a drive over to Solihull for this little cracker, but see she's still got no reviews. Thoughts?

Offline bops909

Working Warwick this week so was planning a drive over to Solihull for this little cracker, but see she's still got no reviews. Thoughts?

She appears to be no-where near Warwick according to AW :

Town:   Tolworth/ Surbiton
County:   Kingston
Region:   London

Incidentally the phone number 447874069977 has been previously linked to a dodgy profile and some of the current images raise suspicions about how genuine the profile currently is.