Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Blowjobbabe1111 recently?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

hi all,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone visited Blowjobbabe1111 recently - was wondering what her service is like as looks like great VFM (especially during these time of overly inflated prices).

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:07:59 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Reppit

Not seen her since lockdown last year but it used to be a good service,for some reason my calls are diverted no,oh well lol

Offline adwh93

I saw her just before Christmas (see my review) and thought she was good VFM. If you're looking for a quick release in the form of a decent blowjob for only £20 then you can't really go wrong!

Offline Punterperson1971

hi all,

Has anyone visited Blowjobbabe1111 recently - was wondering what her service is like as looks like great VFM (especially during these time of overly inflated prices).

Cheers
Showing as logged in today on AW drop her a message,she’s one I’d like to try but a little far for me.

Offline Specks1977

Saw her a few days ago for a quick bj.  Very good vfm

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her a few days ago for a quick bj.  Very good vfm
Are you going to review her then

Offline Specks1977

If I can work out how to add a review.  Been a while since I added 1

Offline Punterperson1971

Didn’t realise your other review is of her but it’s from 2018

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Here you go Specks

External Link/Members Only

Offline Neojay76

Have just watched a few of her videos on AW. She certainly sucks cock with enthusiasm. Got to be worth anyone’s £20. Bet she’s busy 😂

Offline temptation

Have just watched a few of her videos on AW. She certainly sucks cock with enthusiasm. Got to be worth anyone’s £20. Bet she’s busy 😂
Yeah in my experience as soon as she sees it she on it fast and slobbering , bargain.

Offline Villain79

She put a status up on fab earlier about a gang bang once lockdown is over

Offline Specks1977

Looks like I'll be joining fab
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 05:50:28 pm by Specks1977 »

Offline Villain79

Looks like I'll be joining fab
Just so your aware she uses fab for her personal meets and doesn't mix aw with fab

Offline Rangers54

Don't give her a positive, otherwise she will be on here ranting and losing her shit, like last time someone gave her a positive

Offline Reppit

Does she use same name on fab

Offline Long121

I’ve seen her recently £20 for a bj usually if I’m desperate and need quick relief and am a bit skint otherwise wouldn’t bother!! She’s certainly no babe and to be fair I’ve always found her bj skills pretty shit I usually end up humping her tits and shooting on them shame because she’s a nice chatty friendly enough woman

Offline Reppit