Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone met sisi in evesham does she give oral or just Hj?  (Read 1307 times)

Gregg1989

Anyone know where any girls hang around the evesham area or brothals near evesham

Offline theejaculator

Anyone know where any girls hang around the evesham area or brothals near evesham
.                                                                                                   She luv you lonnng time  :dash:

Offline tilly66

Sisi was a prostitute in Evesham, but she didn"t want her grandma to know.
One day, the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel, and Sisi was among them. The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes lined up along the driveway when suddenly, Sisi"s grandma came by and saw her granddaughter.
Grandma asked, "why are you standing in line here, dear?"
Not willing to let her grandmother know the truth, Sisi told her grandmother that the policemen were there passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.
"Why, that"s awfully nice of them. I think I"ll get some for myself," and she proceeded to the back of the line.
A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed,
"wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?"
"I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck them dry..." The policeman totally shocked decided to then phone Gregg1989

Offline temptation

The whole sisi thing is bizarre, my last attempt to arrange a meet ended with her pretending to be a hairdresser on text asking me when I wanted to come for my hair cut! I started to think I was confused but I checked earlier texts and she had quoted prices for 30 mins or an hour!
All very strange as the times I'd been before she'd been very nice and given a good massage and HE.

Offline dog999

tilly66, fucking hillarious!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dog999

I wonder if Sisi the Hairdresser will shave your balls!.

Offline olkingclancy

Offline Beamer

Who the hell is Sisi ?

:unknown:

Read reply no 4 - plonker   :dash:
First post since you joined in 2016 and you ask a stupid question  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:03:59 pm by Beamer »