Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Shropshire area  (Read 1080 times)

Butler01

Hi folks, looking for a good in-house massage Shropshire area. Any suggestions would be appreciated? Ideally someone who actually enjoys what they're doing and not clock watching! Cheers

Dellboy

There is a whole thread on here dedicated to Shropshire massage. Have a look and then come back and ask relevant questions.

Offline Madone1

Maybe you should try the 60 page thread on the subject of Shropshire massage like dellboy said. :dash:

Butler01

westmidskev

If you look on Aw Linzi dawn mackenzie is in Shrewsbury today on tour  :thumbsup:

Offline Madone1

If you look on Aw Linzi dawn mackenzie is in Shrewsbury today on tour  :thumbsup:

It's not Linsey dawn mckenzie its Linzi Dawn she is a well known milf in the Birmingham area and used to host the TLC parties a couple of years ago if I remember correctly.

Top picture is Linsey Dawn McKenzie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 10:41:19 am by Madone1 »

Offline Madone1

Hi folks, looking for a good in-house massage Shropshire area. Any suggestions would be appreciated? Ideally someone who actually enjoys what they're doing and not clock watching! Cheers

There are a few service providers in the area most have been described on here and they all advertise on gumtree. As for if they enjoy it and not clock watch I guess they enjoy wanking strangers off for money as much as you can enjoy that job.

Rodeo

I used to see Lana sometime ago, she really enjoyed the session and knew how to handle the old fellow, very busty to ! Her friend very pretty but a little cool, they worked on a trading estate, used to make visiting Telford bearable! Shropshire thread doesn't seem to have thrown any new names up, is Lana still popular?