Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Adele is she really ?  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Flufftester

Hi Gents

Just doing my research for a punt for next week and came across the young lady ,do we think she's worth me TOFTT ?

External Link/Members Only

bod666

Hell yes!

Most of the photos are professional and even the selfie shots look a bit touched up but if she's anything like those photos - hubba hubba  :dance:

Czechs are normally good too  :thumbsup: well worth a toftt if you ask me.

Offline Juankerr

Was fully intending to TOFTT with Adele today but I couldn't get a time that suited me.

Offline Juankerr

Will probably try again sometime this week unless we hear of any negativity in the mean time.

Offline Madone1

I wouldn't be surprised if Ming beats you too it juan the dude has a sixth sense for fresh new girls.  :sarcastic:

Offline Juankerr

I wouldn't be surprised if Ming beats you too it juan the dude has a sixth sense for fresh new girls.  :sarcastic:
:D

Ming

:lol:

She's safe from the Ming. I noticed the profile but a number of things concern me, the pictures looked too brushed up, there are no un-professional one's which show her figure and lastly if she's 24 I'm a Dutchman.

Would love my doubts to be proved wrong.........

Ming  :hi:

Offline ss100

Has ex Playboy written all over it

Offline Juankerr

Looks like Adele has gone to Cheltenham according to the profile.

Offline legendinho

She looks great, I think the profile looks like the other girls from the gay quarter in Birmingham. Has anyone done a toft?

She is back in Birmingham I believe

Offline Juankerr

She looks great, I think the profile looks like the other girls from the gay quarter in Birmingham.

She is back in Birmingham I believe
Yes, that is where she is based legendinho.

I spoke to the maid on Monday but couldn't get a time to suit me, then Adele was in Cheltenham for the rest of the week and now back in Brum.

From a looks POV she's definitely one I'm very interested in.

Offline DipsyDoodle

The member happy as larry saw her on 22 Sep and said he was going to write a review, but nothing posted yet.  He saw her when she was in Cheltenham.

The thread is in the Southwest section.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 03:59:17 pm by DipsyDoodle »

Offline Juankerr

The member happy as larry saw her on 22 Sep and said he was going to write a review, but nothing posted yet.  He saw her when she was in Cheltenham.

The thread is in the Southwest section.
Yeah, had read that but I'm not sure whether he meant he'd seen Adele or her duo partner Miss.Teresa?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 04:04:21 pm by Juankerr »

Offline xxpat

Did anyone ever see sweet.Adele...she looks incredible

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

Offline xxpat

So I attempted to see her this afternoon, without success. I was in coms all morning with her (I hoped) but was obviosuly the maid, fixed an appt for 1215 (was on a train at 1330)...went to a familiar building down past the hippodrome. (In fact had a very average time with a girl in there from the same stable a few months ago). As I was waiting outside I actually saw a girl come out the block and pop into the tescos, she was looking at me and I thought hmm, if thats her I m out. So called the v friendly maid who directed me to a tough to find flat....door opens and low and behold...its not Adele, it was the girl from the street. Looking at profiles I think it was sophia.xoxo who was not v nice looking at all. I showed her a pic of Adele and said you re not her..she told me no shes not working today, so I walked. In the hallway I bumped into her house mate + punter and as he was shepherded out I was offered her, it was Nicky ANgel eyes I think, and to be fair she was lovely looking, but I was pissed off, didnt really wanna be stirring someones porridge or give them my money after they d wasted my time.

When I was outside I looked to see if I could find a last minute replacement on AW, proximity search, dialled a number, (Laura Lovely I think it was) and low and behold I was talking to the maid who had just royally pissed me about. I asked her what had occurred, to which she responded that Adele was not feeling well, she went out with Tori last night and got drunk so she cannot work! I asked her why did she not tell me that earlier, to which I got some bullshit excuse that she didnt know...I asked about Laura, unavailable, Tori, unavailable (working vs hungover)...so that was that. I got on the train 60 quid better off I suppose, I knew it was a gamble...The elusive Adele has yet to be seen or reviewed, so this is not a negative review of her per se, more my experience, so reticent to give her a bad review before shes even out the blocks as it were.. There is obviously one group managing the girls in this location (which I am sure isnt news to alot here) and I ll be swerving them from now on.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear you had a wasted trip xxpat.

Very surprised to hear that you got messed about by the maid judging from my own experiences communicating with her, always been very helpful, though in this situation she should have told you Adele was not available.

Was the girl you were offered on the way out possibly Blonde.Vicki? External Link/Members Only

I ask as far as I'm aware Nicky's angel.eyes External Link/Members Only is not part of this group, unless someone know's different?

Offline xxpat

NO it wasn't her, blonde Vicki was actually the person I referenced above as being their previously and not having a great experience with...pretty sure it Nicky, she introduced herself as Nicky

Offline Juankerr

Interesting, thanks for the info  :hi:

Offline mo_11