Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your favourite ending?  (Read 4205 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

For me, two girls, oiled, kneeling in front of a mirror, looking up as I unload over their faces, tits and anything else thats in the way....

Offline mrx007

I don't think I could ever better that.

tonysoprano

For me, two girls, oiled, kneeling in front of a mirror, looking up as I unload over their faces, tits and anything else thats in the way....

3 girls  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had 3 girls once, in Eastern Europe, being a selfish bugger it was difficult to keep them all occupied all the time although waking up in the morning with a raging hard on and a choice of naked birds was some early morning treat!

MrRiz

I had 3 girls once, in Eastern Europe, being a selfish bugger it was difficult to keep them all occupied all the time although waking up in the morning with a raging hard on and a choice of naked birds was some early morning treat!

Fuck that's a brilliant idea. Did you have all 3 overnight then?!

I've never been enticed by overnight bookings (so expensive, esp while I'm sleeping which is free :scare: ), but I do wake up wanting to shag many mornings... could be something worth trying!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:22:03 pm by MrRiz »

Offline WelshClipper

Boring to some but CIM while in 69 does it for me.  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

MRRiz the three EE girls were enticed by my awesome charm, good looks and bedroom prowess - oh, and shed loads of champagne, food and $300 each so all in all not a bad deal, the sleeping part was very limited - and a highlight was a cum shot on the balcony which spurted over the girls heads with some dropping on the taxi rank below, the drivers thought it was salty rain!

CelticWarrior2

31st May 2014 - Thai WG duo with Patsy and Macy aka Asiana.
External Link/Members Only
Standing sideways on in front of full length mirror, Patsy on her knees behind me with her face buried deep in my arse greedily rimming away with Macy kneeling in front devouring my balls and cock before culminating in hot sloppy DT with full eye contact punctuated only by cheeky winks before eagerly accepting my exploding full load into her hungry young mouth. Never experienced such an intense sexual high and been chasing that buzz ever since.
Full review left on PN for posterity.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Online webpunter

40-50 mins of edging hj / tit-wank / blow-job combo, in an hour appt.  At least 10 preferably 20x being taken within 5 secs of 'thunderbirds are go'.  Then it starts all over again.  I end up cumming for ages

Shooting all over their face / tits then with a nice blowey a few secs after initial spurts is also nice.  Vacuuming up anything left in the tanks

Happy days 

jcdmj12

I like to cum during sex for first pop, then CIM for second.

Offline boardyhell

meg from maxes had an novel idea,as it was getting to end of the punt,she got on her knees and wanked me onto her waiting tongue before slowly swallowing,god she was fit wearing her ap underwear
i reckon i had about another 5 mins due to me but who is counting :angelgirl:
the next time i met her she holding her throat,saying "god you came so deep in my throat"
maxes have gone downhill

Offline Vivago

I like to cum during sex for first pop, then CIM for second.

Exactly the reverse for me although, increasingly, these days I am unable to cum in the rubber. So then I like to have the girl lie on her back, straddle her, then have her wank me (or tit wank me if they are enough) to a finish on her face with me taking over for the final few strokes.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

jcdmj12

Exactly the reverse for me although, increasingly, these days I am unable to cum in the rubber. So then I like to have the girl lie on her back, straddle her, then have her wank me (or tit wank me if they are enough) to a finish on her face with me taking over for the final few strokes.

See, I can only generally cum through penetration first time as I'm horny enough. I end up wanking into their mouths the second time which is deliciously dirty.  Sometimes after doing that I think about how upset and offended getting an economically-disadvantaged young Polish woman to kneel on the floor whilst I masturbate into her mouth would make Guardian columnists and it gives me an additional warm glow of fulfilment. Once I tried to add a comment below one of Julie Bindel's articles about how much fun it was but my account got blocked and it was deleted.   :cry:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:35:02 am by jcdmj12 »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

jcdmj12

What's this in London for? :wacko:

Only people inside the M25 have orgasms don't they? I've heard the rest of the country is a celibate desert.   :unknown:

Offline random

Whatever way it is there's no way I'd ever want to wank myself to a finish. I might as well stay at home to do that.

Offline collector

Whatever way it is there's no way I'd ever want to wank myself to a finish. I might as well stay at home to do that.
Agree with the exception of the facial. With a wank you can have a better aim.

Offline WelshClipper

:drinks:

I am usually a one pop guy and love CIM too much to trade for a wank in the face.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Mr Farkyhars its in London because I am, maybe we should ask admin to move it?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Its moved, now we'll get the nationwide perspective....

Offline The_Don

Bluefin

See, I can only generally cum through penetration first time as I'm horny enough. I end up wanking into their mouths the second time which is deliciously dirty.  Sometimes after doing that I think about how upset and offended getting an economically-disadvantaged young Polish woman to kneel on the floor whilst I masturbate into her mouth would make Guardian columnists and it gives me an additional warm glow of fulfilment. Once I tried to add a comment below one of Julie Bindel's articles about how much fun it was but my account got blocked and it was deleted.   :cry:

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

Ben4454

Ejaculating on their face and getting a long stream of cum from their mouth to their hair. Very erotic sight.

Offline Bangers and Gash

My favourite ending is cod and chips.  :thumbsup:

Considering the amount of white knighting and wannabe Romeo's around, I reckon a sunset proposal is high up on the list for many.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Bangers and Gash, spot on - kiss the bitch on the hand, get her back to your Parisian knocking shop, bring her friend with then knock seven bells out of their back doors before ejaculating strongly into their open mouths, on their faces, in their hair and on their tits, smack each of them forcibly on the chops with the big fella before dressing, leaving and going out to find some more action....

Offline madeinwales56

The best ending is when the prossie gives my my money back at the end of a punt saying "You were so fantastic and I enjoyed it so much I can't possibly charge you. Oh, and here's £50 for your travelling expenses".
Now that's a good ending.

Offline WelshClipper

The best ending is when the prossie gives my my money back at the end of a punt saying "You were so fantastic and I enjoyed it so much I can't possibly charge you. Oh, and here's £50 for your travelling expenses".
Now that's a good ending.

And that is the day when I will finally be convinced the wg actually enjoyed herself with me.

Until then they can all keep their 'lovely guy can't wait to see him again'   :vomit:

Offline Nagilum

The best part is usually when I roll off and they pant with exhaustion  :cool:

Online webpunter

The best part is usually when I roll off and they pant with exhaustion  :cool:
Isn't it the other way round ? Well apart from them falling off rather than rolling  :lol:

Online webpunter

before ejaculating strongly into their open mouths, on their faces, in their hair
In the hair usually pisses them off coz it then means they have to do something with it.  Especially if the next punter is looming soon thereafter  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

The lady performing an enema on me, and then me cumming on her body.

Offline Nagilum

Isn't it the other way round ? Well apart from them falling off rather than rolling  :lol:

:lol: I have been called a cheetah, that was funny!

Offline Nagilum

In the hair usually pisses them off coz it then means they have to do something with it.  Especially if the next punter is looming soon thereafter  :D

So when the hair is damp and tied back... Ooh, ooh, no  :scare:

Yeboahsleftfoot

If there's a crusty deposit on her chin....

Offline Vivago

...or squints at you through a single red eye like Patrick Moore after a particularly tough night observing Uranus. :wacko:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline DazzieD

31st May 2014 - Thai WG duo with Patsy and Macy aka Asiana.
External Link/Members Only
Standing sideways on in front of full length mirror, Patsy on her knees behind me with her face buried deep in my arse greedily rimming away with Macy kneeling in front devouring my balls and cock before culminating in hot sloppy DT with full eye contact punctuated only by cheeky winks before eagerly accepting my exploding full load into her hungry young mouth. Never experienced such an intense sexual high and been chasing that buzz ever since.
Full review left on PN for posterity.

This post has done nothing to ease my Patsy withdrawal symptoms!   :cry: :cry:

Offline jay0707

A girl in doggystyle with her head in the pillow spreading her arse cheeks, letting me cum over her arsehole. But with WGs it's not possible, in that case it's CIM in 69 or Anal doggy.

Offline rockstar

Boring to some but CIM while in 69 does it for me.  :thumbsup:

Yep definitely although if she is wearing SAS and some proper fuck me boots then even better :)

pantsonfire

CIM and then watching her swallow

Offline pewpewpew

...or squints at you through a single red eye like Patrick Moore after a particularly tough night observing Uranus. :wacko:
:lol: :lol:

Clark Gilbert

I find the feeling afterwards is better if I come during sex. Sometimes I finish with HR or oral and while it feels great I do not get the same high after the punt. I think its something to do with oxytocin or dopamine levels.

CelticWarrior2

This post has done nothing to ease my Patsy withdrawal symptoms!   :cry: :cry:

I feel your loss but at least Patsy's exit was well signposted by the troubles in the London Thai scene whereas young Macy was White Knighted before her time leaving her sizeable fan club in the lurch without warning. There were false dawns of her promised return for months afterwards before we all gave up and moved on.

Sparquin

Looking at my watch at the end to see we have gone well over the time with no suggestion for additional fees.

Offline socks

A girl in doggystyle with her head in the pillow spreading her arse cheeks, letting me cum over her arsehole. But with WGs it's not possible, in that case it's CIM in 69 or Anal doggy.
Love that! I've had 3 who've let me finish by wanking off onto their spread arseholes. Pre-cumming I've got excited at the idea of then licking it off but as soon as I've cum the idea becomes totally unappealing. I agree with others though that the most satisfying, long lasting smile on your face finish, is when you're deep inside their front or back doors.

Offline LanceVance

Jizzing on a WG's feet :crazy:. I don't do it all the time, but when I do, I love it. The climax to my most recently reviewed punt isn't something I will forget in a hurry either.

Offline Blackpool Rock

OWOTC where the girl totally controls making me cum rather than me wanking, not sure if it's due to me being out of control but the orgasm I get from cumming in a girls mouth seems to be 100 times more intense than when I control it.
Did have an oily tit wank finish a few week ago which made my cock mega sensitive, not done that for a few years but plan to bring it into my routine a bit more often as it felt so good, probably feels more like bareback as no condom involved but without the risk.  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

HJ to CIM with snowball for me. Either me lay down with her straddling my legs or her knelt in front of me. Last week, two of us unloaded simultaneously into a girls mouth, all over her face and a lot slopped on to the bed. There was spunk everywhere - one of my finest punting moments!

tcm

Offline hw189

There is one encounter I have had with a lady many years ago which, for me, has stuck in my memory all these years because of what she did to me right at the very end of my hour's booking with her. At the end of my session with this lady, rather than the usual kiss goodbye send off at the door, she surprisingly dropped my trousers and gave me one final blow job there and then. This was totally spontaneous and it wasn't very hard for me to come, despite having two prior pops with her in the hour. Never experienced anything like this before, or since. The rest of the hour's session with her was pretty much average (or not worth remembering).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:08:36 pm by hw189 »

Offline Nagilum

There is one encounter I have had with a lady many years ago which, for me, has stuck in my memory all these years because of what she did to me right at the very end of my hour's booking with her. At the end of my session with this lady, rather than the usual kiss goodbye send off at the door, she surprisingly dropped my trousers and gave me one final blow job there and then. This was totally spontaneous and it wasn't very hard for me to come, despite having two prior pops with her in the hour. Never experienced anything like this before, or since. The rest of the hour's session with her was pretty much average (or not worth remembering).

She made it up to you it seems.