Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No-sex punt  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Boundless

I dare say that this has been discussed on here before, the thread that I did find was mainly concerned with massage with HE.

There are a few profiles that specify no sex during the meeting, obviously these are targeted to specific interests of punters, i.e. spanking, dom, sub, dressing up etc.

I have a yearning towards spanking (giving) and almost saw MissMswitch  External Link/Members Only  but had to cancel. She states def no sex so just wondering if that means no?

Anyone else experienced a "punt" without coming?

Offline smiths

I dare say that this has been discussed on here before, the thread that I did find was mainly concerned with massage with HE.

There are a few profiles that specify no sex during the meeting, obviously these are targeted to specific interests of punters, i.e. spanking, dom, sub, dressing up etc.

I have a yearning towards spanking (giving) and almost saw MissMswitch  External Link/Members Only  but had to cancel. She states def no sex so just wondering if that means no?

I have punted many times and not wanted to shag the WG but i always require kissing and OWO as essentials, and always cum, no point for me in punting if i dont.

Offline Boundless

Nowadays I'm a one shot man so whether it's a half or an hour I try to ensure that I pop in the last 5 mins or so.

I suppose the question I'm asking is, if it's a no-come meet, how do you know when it's over? I can imagine that I wouldn't be keen on getting dressed and fucking off if i hadn't shot my bolt as it were. Maybe it's acceptable to give yourself a HJ. I suppose these things need to be discussed with the girl concerned.

Offline berksboy

"She states def no sex so just wondering if that means no?"

Yep i think a def no sex is a no sex !  :lol:  But a no sex is not the same as no cum , you can cum as she gives you hard CBT !  :scare:

Offline Taggart

Personally, I think blokes who pay another woman to inflict pain and torture on them are soft in the head.

It's bad enough being married and getting pain anf grief, but to pay a WG is madness. Like golf courses, a total waste of money.

Offline Blowmehappy

She states def no sex so just wondering if that means no?

No means yes and yes means anal  :D

jcdmj12

#

If it's just spanking you're interested in, a lot of WGs offer that who do provide sex.   It's not unusual for BDSM WGs to abstain from sex, and a lot of their customers don't want it from them anyway.  I notice she only charges £100 an hour, and doesn't charge extra for receiving caning (most pro subs charge per stroke).

Offline threechilliman

Personally, I think blokes who pay another woman to inflict pain and torture on them are soft in the head.

It's bad enough being married and getting pain anf grief, but to pay a WG is madness. Like golf courses, a total waste of money.

+1

tcm

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The heading reminded me of this profile I saw when trying to find a decent punt in Sheffield. :scare:

Offline Boundless

Totally agree. I have tried it with a switch, we swapped over and she gave me a mild spanking - I found it a total passion killer.

Offline Boundless

#

If it's just spanking you're interested in, a lot of WGs offer that who do provide sex.   It's not unusual for BDSM WGs to abstain from sex, and a lot of their customers don't want it from them anyway.  I notice she only charges £100 an hour, and doesn't charge extra for receiving caning (most pro subs charge per stroke).

I've come across (literally) a few girls who don't mind a mild spanking or paddling as a prelude to fucking but this one seems to take it to a higher level. I think you've summed it up by saying that a lot of BDSM WGs don't do sex. I just need to keep looking and experimenting, which is fun in itself.

Amber Blu in Brum was a pretty good experience, she's quite submissive and took a medium paddling from me in her school uniform. Must pay her another visit soon methinks!

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Yes, why expect guys to pay for it?

In a desperate attempt to save money, I've started checking out the "adult dating" scene again.  And I'm finding that the only women who actually initiate contact with me are the dominatrixes.  I tell them that I'm not into pain, but some bondage play would be fun: however, I'm not prepared to pay cash for it.  Whereupon they lose interest immediately.

I can see why some women would get off on that:  but why expect the guys to pay, even when advertising on sites that supposedly let like-minded people engage in sexual activities for free?

And their fees are steep:  I was quoted £150 for the first hour and £100 per hour thereafter, with a recommended 2-3 hour session.  £250-£350 with no actual sex on offer?  Not for me.

There is probably a huge untapped market for the sexually-jaded who might want to pay for something unusual, but at a more affordable price.  If it had been £40 for the first hour and £20 per hour thereafter, I would have paid that.  There doesn't seem to be a "semi-pro" scene, where the woman does it mostly for fun but also makes a little money out of it: they're just too greedy.