Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 2546 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline spiritualsoul

Service:
Owo, Massage, CIM
1hr £80 + £20 for CIM = £100

Went to see Amy earlier this week - day off work and thought I would try one of the many Colindale offerings.
Arranged all by text - good communication and prompt replies.
Flat is in a complex of flats and shops so discrete.  Parking available but a little costly

Amy has an amazing body - obviously goes to the gym regularly.  Smooth skin and firm, enhanced breasts - very receptive nipples.
She is a very polite lady and makes you feel comfortable from the outset

On entering her flat I was immediately hard on seeing her in the tigtest lace dress which left nothing to the imagination.  French kiss in the hall way before leading me to the room
Shower offered before but I declined.

We began with a lovely massage on the bed (massage table also in the room) with me on my front.  Think she was surprised that I realy did want just a very sensual massage and then really went to town.
Plenty of body slides, reach unders and ball play as well as licking my back, ear lobes and continued kissing.  Took gently bites on my bum and pulled my fully erect tool out from under my stomach to start the oral with me still on my front.
She then suggested I go on 4s (doggy style) as she continued with the dick play with both hands and oral - was awesome watching her underneath me!!

nearing the end I turned over and as she carried on stroking my cock and caressing my balls she licked and sucked my nipples.  Pleasure was immense and this led to ful on ora and ball sucking
I was very very close and she held me down and took all my juice in her mouth

Shower offered after.

I would definitely go back.  Brilliant

External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline tantraman

Amy has an amazing body - obviously goes to the gym regularly.

The archetypal "CFFB" and/or "BOBFOC", as shown here :dancegirl:

Offline spiritualsoul

Totally agree to this Tantraman