Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ariel sexy thai girl - Baker street  (Read 4599 times)

90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had plan B and C lined up, then Ariel responded in time who I was more than eager to see. Thanks to those who reviewed Ariel :hi:

COMMUNICATION
All sorted by text with clear instructions. Firstly street name and postcode given. I confirmed an hour before the meeting and the building number along with flat number provided shortly after.

Ground floor flat located about 5 minutes walk from Baker Street Station, discreet side street. Walking past the university campus, reminds me of my days at uni ahh :cry: It's a 2 bedroom flat, Ariel’s room is the first on the left, her flat mate wasn’t there. Ariel’s bedroom is tidy, nicely furnished, rotating blue lights directed to the ceiling, also has a small fridge for beverages.

ARIEL
Never thought I’d say this but she looks better in the flesh, facially 8/10 body 10/10 :thumbsup: Gosh her skin is so soft, only girl I’ve seen with the same kind of softness is Katy (masseuse) in Paddington. She is 5ft2 with black hair, black eyes, petite with an hourglass figure :yahoo: Peachy bum, tits are handful and a couple of tattoos on her back. Told me she is 30 years old :hi:

THE MEET
Just WOW :hi: Ariel greeted me hiding behind the door, closed the door and I saw a pocket rocket! :cool: She is short! Led me into her bedroom all giggles and dancing around :yahoo: Her Thai accent is very strong :music: English ok, at times when talking to her, she would go silent with no response - awks :unknown: Immediately she grabbed my crotch playfully, I know this was going to be good :angelgirl:

Paid her £150 for 1 hour and Ariel offered me some beverages, I took a bottle of water. We both took a clean towel each and off we go to the bathroom. The bathtub is fairly narrow but she was tiny and I was slim so it was fine. Ariel washed me thoroughly with shower cream, most areas covered; front, back, cock and bum hole.

Even gave me OWO whilst in the shower, felt bliss :drinks: We dried up individually and Ariel handed me some listerine and she used some after me. We then retired back to the bedroom all lovey dovey :dance:

ROUND 1
Started with both standing and Ariel pounced on me with cuddles and giggles, going in for DFK :P one hand grabbing my cock and the other caressing my body. I returned the favour. Then I laid on my back for her to give me a prolonged deep and wet OWO. Attention to balls never missed, always licking them and rubbing my bum hole.

Very enthusiastic with kissing but too much tongue for my liking. Likes to lay flat on top of me kissing my neck and licking my ear lobes :rolleyes: I asked for sex so on with the condom and began with CG. Nice grind in CG and fairly tight. Next she squatted, pushing onto my chest and caressing my nipples.

Finally got her in missionary and fuck me she is very tight here :thumbsup: Legs wide open for deep penetration. Ariel then caressed my body, stroked with her nails and increasing moans which eventually got to me. I unloaded a weeks worth in the bag. Pulled me out fairly quickly after cumming and helped me to clean up.

INTERMISSION
Ariel took a 2 minute trip to the bathroom, I guessed she went to clean herself. Returned and was keen to give me a ‘massa’ with a bit of oil. Took on her offer and probably spent about 5-10 minutes, it was firm and above average.

ROUND 2
I wanted to try and cum twice, we both tried hard but I just couldn’t achieve it.

My dick was still flaccid and I was slightly worried. However as soon as Ariel touched my cock, I went hard in seconds!  :hi: More OWO with ball licking and wet DFK. Soon enough I was hard enough for sex, on with the condom and she climbed on top for CG. After a while Ariel told me we only have 5 minutes left and asked if I wanted a HJ.

Ariel laid beside me in a cradle position, DFK’ing, one leg on top of mine and wanking my cock. Time passed and no success so I called it a day. Final trip to the bathroom together for a shared shower. Ariel washed me thoroughly, I wiped myself dry and got dressed.

Kiss on the cheek upon exit as Ariel had put on red lipstick when I was getting dressed. Out on the street 5 mins passed the hour.

CONCLUSION
POSITIVES
- Hourglass figure, soft and unblemished skin
- Enthusiastic kissing – slightly too much tongue for my liking
- Willing to please
- Wet sloppy OWO
- Bubbly personality, sexy Thai accent

NEGATIVES
- None

Return? I will but not so soon as she’s on the expensive side. I’m still a 1 pop guy, guess I’ll stick to 30-45 min bookings.

Offline Sinz

Nice one, she is a good service provider.

Get the feeling she is one of those WGs who knows to read the punters and deliver accordingly.

Glad you had a good time. Agree with the pricing, bit too much for the hour. I would have made regular visits if it was bit lower.

Offline Parking

Nice one, she is a good service provider.

Get the feeling she is one of those WGs who knows to read the punters and deliver accordingly.

Glad you had a good time. Agree with the pricing, bit too much for the hour. I would have made regular visits if it was bit lower.

Thanks sinz :hi: she is definitely one of my top punts to date :drinks:

WHG

Oh no.... not another one.....
.....ah well, onto the hl she goes!

Offline tantraman

Hi Parking :hi:

After this review, I'm interested to read your latest post elsewhere ...

Seen both Zelda and Yumiko - not the sort of GFE I look for. Compared to my regulars these 2 are shit and not worth returning for me...

... which you explain as ...

Yes it was positive at the time but once I encountered someone much better, the bar has been raised and I don't look at it in the same way. I did enjoy it at the time.

I do understand how your "bar has been raised" (pun intended! ;)), but may I enquire by whom?

:drinks:

Offline Parking

Hey @tantraman, this is very subjective, also YMMV with each girl. Different people different strokes. I like an unrushed GFE, with plenty of intimate cuddles, kissing, chit chat and great sex. Also reliability is very important to me.

Some girls I click with, some I don't. That's part of the game. The girls I think are good, some may disagree. It's whatever works for you.

My 2 regulars are:
1) sexyyy_laura - seen over 10 times
2) Mia_Bubble - seen close to 40 times (95% are 2 hour sessions)