Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visit a TS?  (Read 2433 times)

Steptoe

This may well be a topic covered in the past but with an assignation looming I am short of time to do a search.

A place I have visited is run by a charming lady, and she is a Lady, and there is normally one other girl visiting on a weekly change-over basis.  This week she lists two girls with "TS Rosie" as one of them.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Does anyone visit a TS?  Never done that and do not intend to.  I like ladies as proper ladies. 
Does anyone know TS Rosie ?
Does anyone specifically visit a TS?
Why such a preference?

Steptoe

Steptoe

Offline Jimmyredcab

This may well be a topic covered in the past but with an assignation looming I am short of time to do a search.

A place I have visited is run by a charming lady, and she is a Lady, and there is normally one other girl visiting on a weekly change-over basis.  This week she lists two girls with "TS Rosie" as one of them.

Does anyone visit a TS?  Never done that and do not intend to.  I like ladies as proper ladies. 
Does anyone know TS Rosie ?
Does anyone specifically visit a TS?
Why such a preference?

Steptoe

Steptoe

If you have no intention of visiting a TS why are you so interested.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline hendrix

I love threesomes with a TS and a woman as my reviews will show. Like JRC though, I'm a bit puzzled about why you're asking if you're not interested?

Steptoe

The first sentence of my second paragraph may explain - The Lady concerned who runs the establishment is a friend I have known for quite a while.  Unfortunately I rarely get to see her these days (3 hour journey would be involved) but I have more than a passing interest in the success of her business and in the girls she normally employs. 

That aside I have often wondered what folk find attractive about a TS.  I met a few when I was in Thailand for a while but I never felt any attraction and because of language issues I could not really communicate.  Although to be sure, the person in the pic certainly looks attractive (would probably fool  me) 

Steptoe

doc14

looks attractive (would probably fool  me) 

Until you went down for a bit of RO  :P

Offline PumpAction

The first sentence of my second paragraph may explain - The Lady concerned who runs the establishment is a friend I have known for quite a while.  Unfortunately I rarely get to see her these days (3 hour journey would be involved) but I have more than a passing interest in the success of her business and in the girls she normally employs. 

That aside I have often wondered what folk find attractive about a TS.  I met a few when I was in Thailand for a while but I never felt any attraction and because of language issues I could not really communicate.  Although to be sure, the person in the pic certainly looks attractive (would probably fool  me) 

Steptoe

It doesn't explain at all really. You didn't have time to do a simple search but you had enough time to write a few paragraphs and even add a picture.

Something doesn't add up.

Steptoe

PA
Adds up enough for me
The pic I found the evening before so it was easy available
Earlier this morning I wrote a mere 60 (approx) words + asked a few direct questions. At my speed of typing that takes a minute or so.

I wrote more and gave as much explanation as I can without revealing too much personal information when I returned mid afternoon

TONIGHT I have done the searches on the forum - and it took me best part of an hour to read most of it. Bloody hilarious some of it but other parts informative.

Be assured the motives for my post and questions were totally above board

Steptoe

Offline Happylad

Steptoe

How quaintly put.  My immediate reaction is that this "more than a passing interest" generally indicates that perhaps you have a financial stake in this business.  Is that correct?

Steptoe

I assure you I have no direct or even indirect interest in the business concerned.

No, quite simply the business owner is someone I knew in a past life. 

Steptoe

Offline maxxblue

I assure you I have no direct or even indirect interest in the business concerned.

No, quite simply the business owner is someone I knew in a past life. 

Steptoe

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" (Shakespeare, 1602) ;)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:40:42 pm by maxxblue »