Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus - Diva - Earl’s Court  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Barrybarker

Booked through Diva agency, easy to arrange over telegram

Meet happened end of March and was £300/hour

External Link/Members Only

Venus is a cute little Romanian girl, based in a decent flat near Gloucester Road. She’s young, pretty and has an insane pair of real tits that are way bigger than you’d imagine from the rest of her frame.

She’s a nice girl, if a little shy at times who has got some decent skills in the bedroom but comes across relatively inexperienced at times.

Round 1 started off with her giving me a stroke across my body, some LFK and teasing to get me hard, this didn’t take long. She then went to work with a pretty good uncovered BJ - she wanted to move to sex quite quickly after this but I wanted to carry on enjoying the oral

I went down on her for a little while which she enjoyed, got very wet, but didn’t climax. We then started the sex which was decent, I had her in missionary to begin with - those giant balloons knocking around was fun to watch and play with - honestly they’re impressively big for her small frame

I had her on top for a while and was just burying my face in her funbags. Then eventually flipper her over and finished in doggy - she definitely got into the action quite convincingly but I never felt a true connection - often the case with Rom girls I find.

We chatted for a while, as I said she’s a nice innocent young girl - around 20/21 IIRC. I’m not that old (mid thirties) but definitely felt the age gap with her which isn’t always the case with younger SPs.

We then eventually got to round two, she didn’t seem to want to give me owo again but got me hard with more teasing and a decent tug job. Strapped up again and started really going at it in missionary, this time round he seemed to really enjoy it. I was pumping away for probably 10’minutes and really going at it with speed and quite hard and she was making all the right noises, asking me to go harder and faster whenever I slowed down. Then to my surprise she started shaking and climaxing, I could feel her really tense up on my cock - and then she was like “look baby” and she was ridiculously creamy - she played with the cream for a bit and this really got me excited - so I went back to plowing her for a bit longer but alas, I couldn’t get a second pop off. Whilst I found her attractive, I don’t think I found her that sexy - maybe it was the age thing but I just didn’t click with her 100%, but she obviously must have enjoyed the 2nd round.

Probably would go back again to test out those tits again and see if I could get her to cream again but with hundreds of other girls to test, i probably won’t bother unless I’m in the area and no one else is available.

Offline brandnewday75

Two good meetings in a row. Congratulations!  :D Doesn’t happen often at the moment.

You’ve done it now, I was moving between Felixa or Venus when I next visit London now I’m really unsure. lol.

I do like Venus’s "look" though, and her new videos show her body off amazing well! lol.

Shame she’s not the old rate of 250 otherwise it would be a no brainer, but I guess that’s inflation for you… :sarcastic:

Offline Barrybarker

Think I’d go back to Felixa again if I had to choose between them, she was more confident and so a lot sexier for me.

But if you’re into young looking girls with huge knockers, you’ll love Venus

Online tantraman

Venus is a cute little Romanian girl, based in a decent flat near Gloucester Road. She’s young, pretty and has an insane pair of real tits that are way bigger than you’d imagine from the rest of her frame.

A brilliantly conceived photo :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pantywetter

She looks tidy.  Rare for a Romanian to find a place on my hotlist but she’s on it!