Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the girl you want - Southampton Outcall  (Read 910 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Kira
AGE 26
NATIONALITY British
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | Sex (protected) | CIM | FK/DFK
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Tight body | Pretty | Friendly | Responsive | Clean | Great GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Only slight negative is comms can be a bit slow as she only corresponds via AW and doesnt log on many times per day but from what I gather she only does this part time and doesnt see more than 1 client per day so understandable.

PRE-PUNT Correspondence was via AW. Took a few days to arrange a booking then a call on the day to confirm (from private number). Comms were good enough but as above a little slow getting responses at times.

VENUE n/a

LOOKS 9/10 Good looking brunette and id say looks better than her profile pics. She arrived in a top and jeans but soon changed into some sexy black lingerie, stockings and heels. Tits were nice and probably around 34C/D. Body was also in good shape and tanned with a shaved pussy and nice round ass. She has that naughty girl next door look about her.

SERVICE 10/10 Kira delivered all services with great enthusiasm. We started with some FK and lots of mutual stroking, licking and playing before we moved into RO. by this point she was very wet anyway and got even wetter. Then onto OWO which was great. Very good with her hands and mouth. So after this it was on with the hat for some CG and doggie. The sex was good and her pussy is nice and tight. Then off with the hat for some more OWO and a CIM finish. Lots of kissing and cuddling throughout.

VERDICT Great service and great GFE. One of those that you actually have to kick yourself at the end of the booking to remind yourself she's not actually your GF :lol:.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review, good one  :hi:
She has been on my hotlist for a couple of years but only does outcalls at evenings or weekends so really difficult for me. Anytime day was always good for me until recently but out calls are difficult for me now.
I'm hoping that an evening will be free at some point and hoping her offer of £120 is still on.
Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 11:46:52 pm by nigel4498 »

kamu

Im amazed she hadnt been reviewed here until now. I did spot a couple of posts previously where people had been enquiring about her so thought id TOFTT and glad I did. If you can tie her down at that price i would highly recommend her but notice she has put them back up again now :(. Although even at £150 p/h I'd say shes still a top punt in that price bracket.