Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TINY_Wiktoria Hatfield - Anyone seen?  (Read 863 times)

Online dicksmith

External Link/Members Only

Gents, before I go and waste some cash, has anyone seen this girl?  She looks a little bit too good to be true, so if it's likely to be a B&S any info would be much appreciated  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:34:35 am by dicksmith »

Sparx

Wish I had seen this sooner! I believe she is now in Baker St London.  I paid her a visit a few weeks back. Paid 120 for an hour.  Apart from the modelling pics in her collection, they are pretty accurate.  She's got an amazing figure and is pleasing to the eye.  Eager to please, but wouldn't perform OWO as she'd just had braces fitted.  However made up for it by being eager to do anything else! Sex in a variety of positions including cowgirl, doggy etc.  Happy to let you explore, plenty of kissing, tasted great and very clean.  Not rushed at all and happy to let you shower etc.

Quite chatty, decent English, had to rephrase a few words now and again.  Great BJ albeit with a condom.

A good punt, and a great GFE.  However the lack of OWO, did annoy me a little personally.  For some, they would love her, for me just above average.

Anything else you want to know?

mrhappypants

£120 ph for misrepresented covered service  :thumbsdown:

HL -1

Sparx

Yep, can't disagree that the the lack of OWO put me off for a revisit as it was advertised.  I would imagine a lot of people would love her though.  Not a rushed service and happy to chat at the end.

I think I'll still stick to the 30 min session for the next few punts and see if I hit any winners!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Wish I had seen this sooner! I believe she is now in Baker St London.  I paid her a visit a few weeks back. Paid 120 for an hour.  Apart from the modelling pics in her collection, they are pretty accurate.  She's got an amazing figure and is pleasing to the eye.  Eager to please, but wouldn't perform OWO as she'd just had braces fitted.  However made up for it by being eager to do anything else! Sex in a variety of positions including cowgirl, doggy etc.  Happy to let you explore, plenty of kissing, tasted great and very clean.  Not rushed at all and happy to let you shower etc.

Quite chatty, decent English, had to rephrase a few words now and again.  Great BJ albeit with a condom.

A good punt, and a great GFE.  However the lack of OWO, did annoy me a little personally.  For some, they would love her, for me just above average.

Anything else you want to know?
please make this into a review for us all to learn and benefit, thanks

Sparx

Yep, sorry. I am quite new to the punting scene and have been on a bit of a rampage over the last 2-3 months. Started off on vivastreet (very hit and miss.....mostly miss), then found AW!! After that uk punting!! I'll put together a review of all when I get round to it. Will start with Wiktoria.